UH100 Black Hawk Stealth

Started by ti, August 31, 2020, 02:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

ti

Charles
What we perceive to be may not be what we believe to be.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

chrisonord

I could have sworn I had commented on this.  Its getting a bit too frequent this missing  comments malarkey.  This is a brilliant piece of kit Ti, I  could see a load of these on the deck  of  an assault  landing ship too. :thumbsup:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ti

Quote from: chrisonord on October 27, 2020, 03:12:23 PMI could have sworn I had commented on this.  Its getting a bit too frequent this missing  comments malarkey.  This is a brilliant piece of kit Ti, I  could see a load of these on the deck  of  an assault  landing ship too. :thumbsup:
Chris

...that would be cool.
Charles
What we perceive to be may not be what we believe to be.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

kerick

Quote from: chrisonord on October 27, 2020, 03:12:23 PMI could have sworn I had commented on this.  Its getting a bit too frequent this missing  comments malarkey.  This is a brilliant piece of kit Ti, I  could see a load of these on the deck  of  an assault  landing ship too. :thumbsup:
Chris

Yeah, I don't know how I missed this.
Awesome build! Maybe the kit was rough but you made it look cool!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

I totally missed this but it was from 2020 so it's not to surprising  ;D
Still a extremely cool build and I'm saying about the plans I have for my 35th scale one  ;)
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .