N.A. P-51M "Mustang" of the RNZAF 3 Sq., New Guinea, 1945

Started by Dizzyfugu, September 12, 2020, 01:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

LOVE that 'White Tail'.  :wub:

It really looks the business Thomas, nice one.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

I really do like that Thomas and it's not just because those WWII Theatre markings are some of my favourite ones either  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nighthunter

If someone *cough*Airfix*cough* were to release a P-51H, I'd subtlety whiff it as Israeli
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Dizzyfugu

Thank you all, glad you like it.

There's lots of post-WWII potential for the H/J/M family. My second RS Models kit is already earmarked for such an operator, it will become a German Luftwaffe aircraft, as a trainer/hack aircraft from the Fifties.  :wacko:

buzzbomb

I think there is only one thing to say... as a Kiwi might

Choice Bro !

:thumbsup:

zenrat

I don't know one Mustang from another, but you've done a good job Dizz.   :thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

sideshowbob9

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 14, 2020, 02:45:35 AM
LOVE that 'White Tail'.  :wub:

It really looks the business Thomas, nice one.  :thumbsup:
Same here!! I can't peg down why but I love the white tail treatment most every time I see it.
-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Quote from: TheChronicOne on September 16, 2020, 09:10:53 PM

Same here!! I can't peg down why but I love the white tail treatment most every time I see it.

I know what you mean. It is one of those finishes that grabs you for some reason  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: buzzbomb on September 14, 2020, 03:50:59 PM
I think there is only one thing to say... as a Kiwi might

Choice Bro !

:thumbsup:

Yeah, what he said! (nice rendition of the 'Kiwi Uxunt', too, BB)  :thumbsup:

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"