MiG-8 Duck -- "Darkwing Duck"

Started by TheChronicOne, October 06, 2020, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Quote from: TheChronicOne on December 18, 2020, 01:24:31 PM
First off, some stuff for Tophe wit' no markings. I did the best I could with angles and stuff but I'm a rather lousy photographer most times.
Thanks a lot! The MiG-8Z zwilling will come to life soon! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Quote from: Tophe on December 18, 2020, 08:27:10 PM
Thanks a lot! The MiG-8Z zwilling will come to life soon! :thumbsup:
Here is the MiG-8Z, thanks TheChronicOne! ;D

Flyer

That came out well Brad, shame about the window issue but it looks good to me  :thumbsup: :mellow:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

TheChronicOne

Thanks, Brad! There was a time I would be more bothered about them windows but this thing is just so tiny that it's really not that much of a detriment at all in my opinion. Some kits were designed to be just that way and they don't suffer for it. The windows I DID manage to get in looked TERRIBLE and decidedly worse than none at all so it was an easy choice especially when I considered the "lost cause" fallacy or whatever the hell it is.... more time spent trying to get those wretched kit windows to work would have resulted in a waste of time AND a sub-par result so.... well, again, the decision was easy.   

-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Good job Brad C.  Camo scheme is great.  Subtle.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Your hard work has paid off mate, well done  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Cheers!!!   Scratched some itches with this one.
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

Tophe! I can't see images you post, apparently. I can't even seen your profile avatar!  I wonder what's going on.
-Sprues McDuck-

Flyer

Quote from: TheChronicOne on December 19, 2020, 10:26:28 AM
Tophe! I can't see images you post, apparently. I can't even seen your profile avatar!  I wonder what's going on.
I've had the same issue for a while now.  :-\

PR19_Kit

Is it a PC-OS-browser issue?

I can see them very well, and mine's a Windows 10 laptop running blasted Edge as a browser.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Flyer

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 20, 2020, 04:14:54 AM
Is it a PC-OS-browser issue?

I can see them very well, and mine's a Windows 10 laptop running blasted Edge as a browser.
Maybe that, but I don't see how it only effects tophe's images, can see everyone else's as far as I'm aware... :-\

Tophe

TheChronicOne

I'm on Chrome and I believe that's probably what is the issue. I think this has happened before. I have to say, I'm not as enamored with chrome these days as I used to be.  ;D

Tophe, I see it via the link, thanks!!!! Looks better than I imagined, how bout that?! Looks awesome.....   makes me want to buy a couple more of these.  ;D
-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Quote from: TheChronicOne on December 20, 2020, 11:09:06 AM
Tophe, I see it via the link, thanks!!!! Looks better than I imagined, how bout that?! Looks awesome.....   makes me want to buy a couple more of these.  ;D
Thanks to you as you are the source of it all ;)