Main Menu

The Prototypes Poll

Started by PR19_Kit, October 18, 2020, 08:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

Voted with a day to spare. This year killed me and I totally spaced this entire GB...      Some good looking stuff in here!
-Sprues McDuck-

PR19_Kit

Less than 24 hrs to go now, but I think everyone who's going to vote has voted now.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rick Lowe

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 29, 2020, 11:03:32 AM
There should be a small box to the lower left of the thumbnail, which is where you click to cast your vote.

It may be worth trying a different browser just for the Poll as I know this has happened before a few times.

And if you still don't see the box, you've probably already voted.

Dizzyfugu

Final straight for the voting window!

PR19_Kit

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 30, 2020, 12:49:07 PM

Less than 24 hrs to go now, but I think everyone who's going to vote has voted now.

I was a whole day out.  :banghead:

So now there's just over 24 hrs to run for the Poll.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 31, 2020, 06:48:40 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 30, 2020, 12:49:07 PM

I was a whole day out.  :banghead:

So now there's just over 24 hrs to run for the Poll.

S'ok.  We're all working on the principle of "Its Blursday".
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

PR19_Kit

2.5 hours of voting to go...............

Regards
Kit

PR19_Kit

Right, that's it.

The Poll is closed, and we'll post the results soon. Thanks for all the participants AND all the voters too, it was a pretty good GB all round I reckon.  :thumbsup:

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Good grief, there's something wrong with the Poll! I appear to have voted for both the First & Second Place winners! :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Wow, an interesting finish, as there was a mad sprint for third place in the last couple of days, but the first two had held down their positions for some time, so.....

In FIRST PLACE, we have Sandiego89's magnificent Convair XB-58 Hustler with 26 votes!

and in SECOND PLACE we have some bloke called PR19_Kit with his Avro Type 690 Leeds with 21 votes.

and we have a dead heat for THIRD PLACE between Dizzyfugu's Aerosystems YA-14A Squatina

Zenrat's Handley Page HP.80N Victomic

and that PR19_Kit bloke again with his Armstrong Whitworth Meteor PR19

all of whom had 16 votes!

A grand effort on everyone's part, and the GB produced some very interesting and varied models.

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Congratulations Sandiego89 & PR19_Kit! :cheers: :party: :bow:

It says quite a lot about the level of the entries that there's a 3-way tie for Third & a two-way tie for Fourth! Well done, everybody! :bow: :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

McColm

Gondor

Well done to all and the fact so many were tied for third place shows how difficult it was to chose what to vote for!  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Tophe

Don't the ones outside the top 3 (= top 6) feel sad: most of them got votes meaning "very good" and maybe "this is my favourite of all" ;)
They are not the winners but enjoyed very much some of us. <_<
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kitbasher

Fantastic turnout, great models and well done all.   :thumbsup:
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter