Main Menu

The Prototypes Poll

Started by PR19_Kit, October 18, 2020, 08:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rheged

All of the entrants deserve certificates of excellence.    The placed items are even more excellent.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Glenn Gilbertson

Dizzyfugu

Congratulations for the audience's favorites and their makers, and many thanks for setting this all up!  <_<

zenrat

Well done Dave, Kit, Dizz and everyone else.

Thanks Mods.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Excellent turnout and excellent builds all round  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done to the medallists and to everyone else who participated.

Also a very well done and thankyou to the Mod's without whom it would be difficult to run these GB's ;  thankyou gentlemen  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

loupgarou

One of the best GB in my memory. Heartfelt congratulations to everybody.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

PR19_Kit

We'd like to thank Zenrat too, for his description of how he did the 'In the Navy' Poll with the built-in thumbnails of the models.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'd recommend that it become a GB standard as it works so well.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Weaver

Well done everybody and congratulations to the winners. That's produced a really good selection of models.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

DogfighterZen

Quote from: perttime on October 29, 2020, 10:39:47 AM
Are you sure you didn't  vote yet?
I see the titles of my choices in bold.

As you said, the choices were highlighted, i didn't notice that detail and somehow, i have almost no memory of voting... :banghead:
So much on my mind lately that my brain seems to have discarded the memory of voting on this one... :unsure: Anyway, congrats to all the participants for another GB with excellent models.  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

AeroplaneDriver

What a fun GB to participate in and watch.  Some amazing results and well deserved congrats to the winners!
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

sandiego89

Oh wow! I was very surprised and humbled that the XB-58 was so well received.  Thank you so much for the kind words.

A special thanks Chris for his tireless work in keeping these GB's going, to the moderators, and my fellow Whiffers!  I had some doubts about this GB theme, but the spirt came through!! 

Dave- "sandiego89"   

Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA