Scale Model World 2020 releases - HS.125 sets now live on my website

Started by Freightdog862, November 07, 2020, 03:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freightdog862

Good morning,

The two HS.125 What-If sets are now live on my website. Sales over the SMW weekend will also get a free set of Radar Red Tops added in. The website is not performing at its best, any issues just pm me. It was due to be replaced but new one is not ready yet. Here are links to the two sets, priced at £12.00 and £13.00 each;

https://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk/freightdog-1-72-hawker-siddeley-hs-125-cod-proposal-conversion-set.html

https://www.freightdogmodels.co.uk/freightdog-1-72-hawker-siddeley-hs-125-weapons-system-trainer-proposal-conversion-set.html

I'm hoping to add the Naval Tandem Hunter set tomorrow.

Thanks,

Colin

Knightflyer

Morning Colin

Well that's a set of each sitting in my basket waiting on the Naval Tandem Hunter to appear tomorrow  ;D

Looking forward to these

Kevin
Oh to be whiffing again :-(

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Leading Observer

LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

elmayerle

I've got an order in the cart just waiting for the RN Hunter conversion.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Freightdog862

Quote from: Mossie on November 08, 2020, 12:28:41 PM
What does the COD set include Colin?

Hi Mossie,

IFR probe, arrester gear, replacement engines and improved wheels, total of 16 parts.

Colin

Freightdog862

Quote from: elmayerle on November 08, 2020, 01:02:54 PM
I've got an order in the cart just waiting for the RN Hunter conversion.

Apologies for delay, hope to get the FAA Tandem Hunter listed by tomorrow afternoon. Free Radar Red Tops will still apply even though its after the weekend.

Thanks,

Colin

elmayerle

Thanks for the "heads up".  I'll admit, that COD conversion is also going to get trial fitted on a Matchbox HS125-600 and a Sword U125 to see how the conversion works for them with the idea of doing later, stretched COD versions or non-COD versions.

chrisonord

I ordered  both  conversion sets  yesterday,  I  will need another Dominie  but  as good an excuse as any  ;D I  had a look  for the radar redtop missiles, but didn't see them, will they be  available soon Colin?
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

I didn't even know there WAS a Sword kit of the U-125! :(

That looks pretty good, albeit pricier than the Dominie, but it's nice to see someone's brought the HS125 up to date.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Hi Colin,
Did you ever think of doing the AEW conversion set for the HS.125, it's a new rear end and mushroom shaped antenna to complete the other two?

elmayerle

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 09, 2020, 04:06:16 AM
I didn't even know there WAS a Sword kit of the U-125! :(

That looks pretty good, albeit pricier than the Dominie, but it's nice to see someone's brought the HS125 up to date.  :thumbsup:
Even better, it's less expensive and easier to find that the Matchbox HS.125-600.  It looks like a good kit with considerable potential.

Freightdog862

Quote from: McColm on November 09, 2020, 04:26:09 AM
Hi Colin,
Did you ever think of doing the AEW conversion set for the HS.125, it's a new rear end and mushroom shaped antenna to complete the other two?

I did look at it, but its a lot of resin and therefore would be rather expensive, unfortunately I don't think I could sell enough to cover the cost of mastering.

Colin

Freightdog862

A big THANK YOU to everyone who ordered over the weekend. I have quite a few to pack up, and I'm just trying to finalize the instructions, I hope to get all the orders posted out by Friday. For  those who are still interested in one, I have plenty still in stock.

Colin