Scale Model World 2020 releases - HS.125 sets now live on my website

Started by Freightdog862, November 07, 2020, 03:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

I've just ordered the Dominie Weapons System Trainer conversion Colin, but I can't see the FAA tandem Hunter anywhere on the site. Please could you add it to my order, if that'd work please?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Glenn Gilbertson

Alas, my malware app blocks your website, Colin, because of a "Trojan" - has anybody else come across the problem?

elmayerle

I'm waiting on the Navy 2-seat tandem Hunter before finalizing my order.  I cannot, as of this evening, US time, find it on the website.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Freightdog862

Quote from: Glenn Gilbertson on November 09, 2020, 03:53:00 PM
Alas, my malware app blocks your website, Colin, because of a "Trojan" - has anybody else come across the problem?

Thanks for the feedback Glenn, can you take a screen shot of that and send to me at freightdog@btopenworld.com ? I'd like to take up with my web provider. They are in process of doing new website because old software not supported. I want to pass to them to get resolved. 

I had a similar problem a month or so back but they said it was fixed.

Colin   

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Glenn Gilbertson on November 09, 2020, 03:53:00 PM

I've had that for some time when logging onto the Freightdog site too. I told my Malwarebytes software not o be so silly  ;D and it still comes up with the warning but lets me in anyway.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Freightdog862

Well the website is creaking somewhat! My webmasters have said they will advance the development of the new site and get working on it next week after a month or so delay due to heavy workload (it seems everyone and his dog want a website these days, wonder why?), so hopefully in a couple of weeks I should have the replacement up and running.

In the meantime if anyone want's to place an order but is wary of the warning messages, pm me or email me at freightdog@btopenworld.com and I can sort an order manually via PayPal money request.

The FAA Tandem Hunter conversion set is now listed at £17.00. I have a back log of orders to clear but I'm working on them from tomorrow to hopefully clear by the end of the week.

Thanks,

Colin     

Freightdog862

An apology to the dozen or so who got the HS.125 set in the post today and are wondering where the free Radar Red Tops are, I forgot to put them in, Arhhh!

I'll get them in the post separately tomorrow, and make sure I include them in the remaining orders I still need to pack! Never a good idea to pack orders in the middle of the night.   

Thanks for your understanding.

Colin

Knightflyer

Just wanted to say thanks for your sterling work so far Colin  :thumbsup:

(I can safely say that being in the second batch!)  ;D

But these are not normal times, and your conversion sets keep bringing pleasure to us all  :wub: :thumbsup:
Oh to be whiffing again :-(

Leading Observer

Quote from: Knightflyer on November 13, 2020, 04:28:38 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for your sterling work so far Colin  :thumbsup:

(I can safely say that being in the second batch!)  ;D

But these are not normal times, and your conversion sets keep bringing pleasure to us all  :wub: :thumbsup:

Seconded :thumbsup: [and I'm one of "Midnight" Chosen few  :wacko:]
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

Martin H

Colin
The 125 sets arrived this afternoon. Im liking the look of em.  :thumbsup:

Ive placed another order this time for the navy Hunter conversions. Bung any redtops in with them mate.

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Freightdog862

A like to give a big communal thank you to everyone who bought the Dominie sets, over the Telford weekend and following week I sold over fifty, and have sold out of the COD version. I hope to get more cast up next week. I still have a couple of radar trainers left.

I think its fair to say the majority went to members of this forum, as promotions in the past on facebook rarely gets many sales, and I haven't really pushed them anywhere else.

My new website is now finally underway and will hopefully go live at the beginning of December, however the old one should still be live until the swift over.

I look forward to seeing some Dominie builds over the coming months.

Colin

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

elmayerle

Waiting for mine to appear over here in the USA.  I do intend to at least check fit the COD version to the Matchbox HS.125-600 and the Sword U-125.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

chrisonord

They are  indeed  very nice  sets Colin  and the redtop missiles are the cherry on the top.  I have plans for them all  :thumbsup:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!