Airfix F-80C

Started by Madoc, January 26, 2005, 03:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes

It's a large glowing ball in the sky.
And before you ask, the 'sky' is the ceiling of that big blue room with the screwy climate control. You know, Outside (shivers)

Ollie

I truly wish that either Revellogram of Hasegawatamiya would put out a P-80 with the level of detail and accuracy of that old 1/48th scale Monogram P-80 kit.  That sure would be nice...

Madoc
Hehe.

But the truth is that people are afraid of the old Mono kit, but it's not very hard to build, certainly easier than the Airfix POS you worked on!

;)  

Aircav

Ceiling, room, climate, control what are all these words...................... :mellow:  :mellow:  :D  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

The Rat

QuoteMethinks a 1050's RCAF interim fighter just popped up in my brain...
Not much to oppose you in that era I would say. But watch out for those arrow scratches on the aluminum.  :D  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Ollie

Wah!

Would it have wooden wheels?

Crossbows instead of MGs??

:P  :P  ;)  ^_^  

Gary

2 words....   I Like It! :wub:

did I mention I can't count? :lol:  
Getting back into modeling

John Howling Mouse

Looking great...welcome back to the madness of modeling.

And your website----that has to be the best "how-to" set of in-progress pics I've even seen.  You sure you're not some kinda closet-guru???

Great stuff.  Go check out his website!

-_-  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Alvis 3.1

Stupid typos....must remember...check spelling BEFORE hitting enter

Alvis 3.14159345353124712745734925972346890012030103

The Rat

QuoteStupid typos....must remember...check spelling BEFORE hitting enter

Alvis 3.14159345353124712745734925972346890012030103
Just do what I do - cheat! Hit the 'Edit' button, do your changes, then resubmit without checking the box that says 'Add the 'Edit by' line in this post?'

I'm rather anal when it comes to my writing, and admitting a mistake is almost as bad as making one.  <_<  
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr