Gondor

Hannants delivery actually arrived today

2 x 1/72 Modelvsit Mirage IIIO

1 x Eduard SS625 FG.1 Phantom Pre Painted Etch
1 x Eduard SS658 Phantom FGR.2 Pre Painted Etch

1 x Extracolor XDSS Satin Varnish 70ml bottle

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

CammNut

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

I was leaning to Blake's 7.  Very nice.  :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

AeroplaneDriver

Been a slow spell for me...not much in the was of building or buying but hopefully about to change that.  From the eBay fairy today, Italeri (ex-AMT) 1/48 S-3A/B Viking. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 02, 2021, 11:51:27 AM
VERY Gerry Anderson!   :thumbsup:

Showing our age here Kit (Mossie is so much younger  ;D) but I agree with you. Perhaps with a little more finesse.

I find these 50/60's concepts absolutely fascinating
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

I can see where the Blake's 7 reference comes from as the Liberator had three nacelles though to me I would tend to agree with Kit but early to mid Garry Anderson.

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Dizzyfugu

An Italeri 1:72 IAI Kfir C.7 from ev!lbay for EUR 8,-, and I already have a plan for it.  :wacko:

The Wooksta!

A set of Hawker P.1083 wings for the old Airfix Hunter from ebay.  I think I knew the seller some years back, as they look to be the same ones I used last year for the supersonic Huntsman (aka the Harrier) and a developed P.1083 Hunter.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Mossie

I'll happily concede, Fireball XL5 and TB3 come to mind as well as the many Starfighter/B-58 podded cameos.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Gondor

Retreived a package from the local sorting office and sent by the BIG yellow H

1 x 1/72 Airfix Vickers Wellington Mk.II

1 x 1/72 Eduard SS694 Buccaneer S.2C
1 x 1/72 Eduard SS742 Buccaneer S.2B

Got home to find a couple of items fry eBay

1 x 1/72 Special Hobby Folland Gnat F.1

1 x 1/72 Xtradecal X72-057 Gloster Meteor F Mk 9. 14 different Squadrons and a Station Flight, should come in usfull for different aircraft.

Gondor

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

I bought a paint set of Hataka British AAC helicopter  along with the 1/72 Italeri EH-101 Cormorant  on eBay.

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 04, 2021, 06:03:36 AM
Quote from: Gondor on October 04, 2021, 04:22:15 AM

1 x 1/72 Special Hobby Folland Gnat F.1

Nice little kit  :thumbsup:

This is the second one I have bought, well there are two operators and I didn't have to splash out a lot for the kit either.

Gondor

Gondor

Arrived from the BIG yellow H today

1 x 1/72 Xtradecal X72262 de Havilland Mosquito FB.Mk.VI/B.VI/B.XX/T.III
1 x 1/72 Xtradecal X72322 SAAF Fighters WW2 Collection Pt2
1 x 1/72 Xtradecal X72323 SAAF Fighters/Attack Aircraft Post War to Modern Day Collection Pt1

All three have Mosquito's in them as well as some other interesting stuff.

Gondor