My stash just grew again 2021

Started by Martin H, January 01, 2021, 01:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

From BNA Model World - some paint and for a possible Recce GB build some AK-47s and a set of heads with Wolseley Pattern Helmets.  Both 1/35.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Arrived today

1 x 1/35 Academy Magach 6B Gal Batash.which sounds Cardasian  :unsure:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Wooksta!

Snaffled a pair of Tamiya Mosquito B.IVs at a nice price on the bay of evil, plus another that I'd forgotten was in my basket. That came with some nice extras.

Hopping that Hannants deliver the Vulcan I have on order from Uncle Frank.  Just hope Aircraft in Miniature go through with the 3d printed trolleys for WE177s.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

AeroplaneDriver

From the eBay Fairy, Revellogram 1/72 SR-71.  Been waiting for one at as cheap a price as I could since it is for a sci-fi kitbash that needs some of its engine parts.

Also some KitsWorld 1/48 P-40 decals and Eduard fabric RAF seat belts. 

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Howard of Effingham

From shops in the metropolis that is Birmingham yesterday....

two of the new 1/72 Airfix Beauforts

1/35 Revell Wehrmacht G4 Staff Car
1/35 Gecko British Infantry 1944 set
Keeper of George the Cat.

Dizzyfugu

A Hasegawa 1:72 "Hybrid" Tiger I and an Italeri German artillery gun set with a 20mm Flakvierling, a 37 mm PaK and a 75 mm PaK for conversions.

AeroplaneDriver

From the eBay Fairy-Trumpeter 1/48 DH Hornet F.1

After being impressed with the F.3 I finished last week I decided I needed another Hornet.  Since the parts are in the box for either an F.1 or F.3 not sure how this one will go together.  Leaning towards a HS Silver RW F.1 but who knows...

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Gondor on July 07, 2021, 09:55:09 AM
Arrived today

Gondor

Rather Klingon to me.  ;)

Qapla'!

Gondor

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 08, 2021, 11:30:16 PM
Quote from: Gondor on July 07, 2021, 09:55:09 AM
Arrived today

Gondor

Rather Klingon to me.  ;)

Qapla'!

It was more the "Gal Batash" part of the name that made me think Cardasian. Maybe part Klingon too  :-\

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Gondor

From eBay

1 x 1/72 Plava MiG-25BR/RBT detail/conversion set for the Condor kit of which I have one in the stash

Gondor

Pellson

Quote from: Gondor on July 09, 2021, 06:42:35 AM
From eBay

1 x 1/72 Plava MiG-25BR/RBT detail/conversion set for the Condor kit of which I have one in the stash

Gondor
Oooh!
Any chance of pics?
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Gondor

There will be pics as it will be used for one of my entries in the currant Group Build  ;D

Gondor

Rick Lowe

Received a box from a friend's step-son with half-a-dozen Nerf pistols. Older designs and not generally available anymore, so that was nice.
Not at all sure what I'll do with them, but free is great and I'll manage to use them for something in due course.  :thumbsup:

Nick

Quote from: Rick Lowe on July 09, 2021, 05:07:21 PM
Received a box from a friend's step-son with half-a-dozen Nerf pistols. Older designs and not generally available anymore, so that was nice.
Not at all sure what I'll do with them, but free is great and I'll manage to use them for something in due course.  :thumbsup:

Create new additions to the range of Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulators?

zenrat

From eBay

Gondor

I have both of those in my stash.  I eagerly await your opinion of them.  The Condor kit looks good apart from the canopy which is thick and yellowed.

Quote from: Pellson on July 09, 2021, 11:40:32 AM
From eBay

Gondor
Oooh!
Any chance of pics?

I'll dig mine out and photo it for you.  Might not get to it untill Tuesday though.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..