My stash just grew again 2021

Started by Martin H, January 01, 2021, 01:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 21, 2021, 07:08:18 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on September 21, 2021, 07:00:45 AM

I'm also wondering if they'dd do a "late version" ?

Who knows, you you could.  ;)

The KA2D-3 tanker perhaps?

EA2D-4 AEW or EW bird with either Shrikes or STARMs
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

Quote from: scooter on September 21, 2021, 07:19:16 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 21, 2021, 07:08:18 AM

I'm also wondering if they'dd do a "late version" ?

Who knows, you you could.  ;)

The KA2D-3 tanker perhaps?

EA2D-4 AEW or EW bird with either Shrikes or STARMs

Maybe Aeronvale, Suez ? We'll see
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Won a few more Modeldecal sheets on eBay, more for the unit badges than owt else, but one has a 5 sqn grey sharkmouth Lightning that is the later and repainted incarnation of F6 XR770 aka the one with the red fin.

Now to get a bottle of Xtracrylix RAF Barley Grey - thankfully, XR770 is in overall Barley Grey other than red wing leading edges and fin, or just the fin, depending on when she was photographed, which makes life easier.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Gondor

Arrived today from the BIG yellow H

1 x 1/72 Eastern Express, Navy Interceptor D.H. 110 Sea Vixen F.A.W.-2

1 x Modeldecal Set 78, Royal Air Force E.E./BSC Lightning F Mks 1, 1A, 3, T4, T5: 1961-74: H.S./BAe Harrier GR3, 3 + 4Sqns:

The Sea Vixen will be mainly straight other than the armament which will be four Air Darts, the Decals for several things such as the P.8 I have which will probably be 60MU

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Wooksta!

Just ordered one each of the new Freightdog conversions for the Airfix Mosquito B.XVI.  One is for an Oboe aircraft, but I'm minded to forego that for now and use it to do a 1409 Met Flight aircraft instead. It's been high on my Must Do list since I saw a photo of it.

And Alistair has informed that the SR.187 I ordered last week is on it's way. Really can't wait for it.  Thunderbirds are Go!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Spey_Phantom

not a new kit, but a new tool.

i bought a UV light nail drying station, this for drying UV Resin parts, ive alreay did some experiments with this type of moulding, so far without succes but im making progress (still new to moulding parts myself).
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

The Wooksta!

Snaffled more Modeldecal sheets yesterday from Uncle Frank an another trio from ebay today.

Also ordered a Revellogawa Lightning F6, mainly for the 5 Sqn decals. XR770 isn't on the Modeldecal sheet - it's on sheet 65 which I think I've just won on evilbay - but it is on one of the Xtradecal sheets.  I do have it on another sheet but I was wanting to hold onto it for now - the Cutting Edge ones are long OOP.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Spey_Phantom

ordered online :)

-Airfix 1/144 Handley Page H.P.42 Heracles  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

NARSES2

Quote from: Nils on September 26, 2021, 05:32:43 AM
ordered online :)

-Airfix 1/144 Handley Page H.P.42 Heracles  :mellow:

Now there's a blast from the past
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

I am dancing round the iving room with glee as I've snagged one of the last few decal sheets that I've been after for the Mosquito - the DK Decals Mosquito in RAAF and Australian service.  Pad a tad more than normal, but I would have went higher if need be.

Only one I need now is the 21 Sqn option on the Kits at War sheet K7/14.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Weaver

I've only just been looking at that on Hannants' site as a possible SMW purchase, but I can't quite make my mind up as I've built a resin one (Anigrand ?) a fair while ago and can't quite work out what I'd do with it ? I'm also wondering if they'dd do a "late version" ?

IIRC there were two boxings when they came out, so maybe the other one is the 'early version'.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

McColm

1/72 Sikorsky Black Hawk 'Desert Storm ' paints included.

Nick

At the IPMS Brampton show yesterday:

Otaki 1/144 F-15 Eagle
LS 1/144 F-14 Tomcat - I love these.

In the raffle I won a Dragon 1/700 HMS Liverpool (Type 42). Not what I wanted to win as I don't do ships.

Gondor

Just received in the post from eBay

1 x 1/72 Airwaves AEC72185 D. h. Sea Vixen FAW 2 Interior. For the recent Eastern Express Kit I bought

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Pellson

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2021, 01:50:50 AM

In the raffle I won a Dragon 1/700 HMS Liverpool (Type 42). Not what I wanted to win as I don't do ships.

It's a fine little kit, also sold by Revell. Best of all is the accessories sprue holding LOTS of goodies for your spares. I'd take it off your hands, but I would assume someone closer to you would be able to make you a better offer.  :thumbsup:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!