My stash just grew again 2021

Started by Martin H, January 01, 2021, 01:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

Snaffled another Model decal sheet from Uncle Frank.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

kitbasher

Quote from: Pellson on September 27, 2021, 05:09:36 AM
Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2021, 01:50:50 AM

In the raffle I won a Dragon 1/700 HMS Liverpool (Type 42). Not what I wanted to win as I don't do ships.

It's a fine little kit, also sold by Revell. Best of all is the accessories sprue holding LOTS of goodies for your spares. I'd take it off your hands, but I would assume someone closer to you would be able to make you a better offer.  :thumbsup:

Mr Pellson - I'm seeing Nick at the Elstree show in a couple of weeks and will be in Sweden early November.  So if you can drive over to Gothenburg.....
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on September 27, 2021, 05:40:31 AM

Mr Pellson - I'm seeing Nick at the Elstree show in a couple of weeks and will be in Sweden early November. So if you can drive over to Gothenburg.....

Is that in order to get the orders for SMW or to smuggle over the purchases ?  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on September 26, 2021, 03:47:57 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on September 21, 2021, 07:00:45 AM
I've only just been looking at that on Hannants' site as a possible SMW purchase, but I can't quite make my mind up as I've built a resin one (Anigrand ?) a fair while ago and can't quite work out what I'd do with it ? I'm also wondering if they'dd do a "late version" ?

IIRC there were two boxings when they came out, so maybe the other one is the 'early version'.

There are two boxings in 1/48 but not 1/72 unfortunately
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Arrived today from Evil-Bay.
Raw material for a flying wing.
Victor by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Box says 1/96.  Instructions say 1/100.  I say it looks the right size to be scaleoramaed into a 1/72 one or two seater
It also contains a fuel truck and trailer which may be usefull to provide false perspective in photographs.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

The Wooksta!

I had a Revell boxing from thec80s that I got in Ibiza.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: The Wooksta! on September 28, 2021, 07:18:05 AM
I had a Revell boxing from thec80s that I got in Ibiza.

Got one of these in the pile, too - also with the plan to convert it into an all-weather fighter-bomber (maybe Canberra replacement before TSR.2?) some day as a 1:72 two-seater.

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: Nils on September 26, 2021, 05:32:43 AM
ordered online :)

-Airfix 1/144 Handley Page H.P.42 Heracles  :mellow:

arrived  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Pellson

Quote from: kitbasher on September 27, 2021, 05:40:31 AM
Quote from: Pellson on September 27, 2021, 05:09:36 AM
Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2021, 01:50:50 AM

In the raffle I won a Dragon 1/700 HMS Liverpool (Type 42). Not what I wanted to win as I don't do ships.

It's a fine little kit, also sold by Revell. Best of all is the accessories sprue holding LOTS of goodies for your spares. I'd take it off your hands, but I would assume someone closer to you would be able to make you a better offer.  :thumbsup:

Mr Pellson - I'm seeing Nick at the Elstree show in a couple of weeks and will be in Sweden early November.  So if you can drive over to Gothenburg.....

That's four hours drive for me, one way, so it would be a pretty expensive boat.. ;D
But it would be nice to meet up. I might have to ask for a rain check, though.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

zenrat

From a very nice man on this forum, a Contrail Vickers Valiant 1/72 vac-form.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

From the Big H reprinted Xtradecal sheet X72319 Bristol Beaufort Collection. It has an option on it that I was planning to cobble together from various sheets and the spares box for my current in progress Beaufort. Saves the aggro  :thumbsup:

Pellson

From Evilbay - a new(-ish) and apparently, as far as the engines goes, inaccurate Revell HP Halifax. However, ever since I saw the first shots of a built up GR.II from this kit, I have wanted one to build as a whif-OOB. Basically, it's a Merlin 61 engined Halifax! See for your self! Marvellous!  ;D

Expect one in some Shackleton-ish scheme.  ;)
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Gondor

Just received from Freightdog, far quicker delivery than Hannants at the moment...

1 x 1/72 Mosquito B.XVI/B.35 Improvement set

1 x 1/72 Mosquito B.XVI (H2S) conversion set

1 x D.H. Redtop pack (Qty 2)

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Wooksta!

Waiting for mine to arrive, post at the minute is terrible.

Snaffled more decals off eBay, mainly Modeldecal but some Xtradecal Lightning sheets too.

And some paint from  Uncle Frank.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan: