Adding own photo?

Started by Smackers, January 03, 2021, 12:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smackers

So how do you add your own photo here then? I see no option to upload
Mike

NARSES2

You have to use a photo hosting site.

This link takes you to how to post from Photobucket, but most others are similar and others on site will be able to help.

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=32096.0

Would you like me move this thread to the 2main" part of the board ? Probably get more attention there

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Smackers

Yes please as uploading photo is not an option. Nowhere to even put a link in.
I've read this on the help section so assume this is not an option here

Avatar - An avatar is a small picture or graphic associated with a member. Some forums may allow members to upload or link to external avatars, while others may only allow members to select from a provided set of images. Avatars appear below the Display name in posts.
Mike

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

Quote from: Smackers on January 04, 2021, 11:30:35 AM
Yes please as uploading photo is not an option. Nowhere to even put a link in.
I've read this on the help section so assume this is not an option here

It will warn you about image size if too big.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

chrisonord

You also have the same profile picture  as another  member  ;D although  we don't  see much of Death jester  these days. Welcome to the  madhouse.
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

I was "awarded" mine many years ago  :angel: One of these days I'll get around to changing it  ;D

loupgarou

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 06, 2021, 06:06:12 AM
I was "awarded" mine many years ago  :angel: One of these days I'll get around to changing it  ;D

But it becomes you!  :wub:  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

jcf

It's always made me think of this.  :wacko:

NARSES2

Quote from: loupgarou on January 06, 2021, 10:48:35 AM

But it becomes you!  :wub:  ;D

The beard is totally white now though  ;D

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on January 06, 2021, 07:53:46 PM

It's always made me think of this.  :wacko:

Thankyou Jon.....I think  ;)

chrisonord

Is it just me that thinks that picture  looks like the Ghost of  a dodgy  curry  victim.
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Smackers

It will warn you about image size if too big.

Thankyou.
That wasn't available before and i was getting error messages when trying to view profiles.
All sorted now though.
Mike