GB Calendar

Started by AeroplaneDriver, January 05, 2021, 11:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

I know I must be a moron missing something that is staring me in the face, but why cant I find the GB Calendar?
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

NARSES2

I don't think there is one as such. I tend to post the dates etc when we've completed the Poll.

However your question does raise a good point, so for now here's the dates I have in my little black book.

Chris

The Captured GB finishes at the end of January. There will invariably be an extension  :rolleyes:

The Final GB of the season, The Blue Light GB, will run from 1st March to the 31st May.

2021/2022 GB Season Plans

I'll confirm dates for the 2021/2022 season March 1st or thereabouts. They will probably be very similar to the 2020/2021 season's.

I'll call for suggestions around the second week of March.

Assuming we get as many suggestions as last year then the preliminary poll will be held towards the end of March.

The final poll will be held a week or so after the preliminary round.

Once we have the 3 choices I will confirm dates and call for Moderators.

The 2021/2022 season will kick off with the One Week GB in  the middle of June.

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AeroplaneDriver

Thanks Chris!  I couldn't remember what was coming up next.  :thumbsup:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

PR19_Kit

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 06, 2021, 06:19:47 AM

The Captured GB finishes at the end of January. There will invariably be an extension  :rolleyes:

I certainly hope so or I'll be screwed.  :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

sandiego89

I do think we need a GB master calendar somewhere.  I have forgotten several times what the plan, schedule, and theme is for the three annual GB's once they get voted on and set.  This way I can better plot out my perfect plans for each based on the stash, and then forget and go out and buy more things that catch my attention!  Maybe this is all part of Chris's master plot to build our stashes- brilliant!  ;D
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

McColm

At first I thought of a photo of a whiff with the days below it, sort of whiff of the month.
I'll start my list of ideas,  no doubt some will have been proposed before or merged to cover a wider range of options.

Dizzyfugu

Thank you for the update!

NARSES2

Quote from: McColm on January 06, 2021, 10:52:44 PM

I'll start my list of ideas, 

Can you do me two favours ? Firstly don't post them until I call for them and secondly try and ensure they are practical ? When you compile your list put it aside and come back to it after a few days. You'll probably find that you will be able to cull some ideas, merge others and refine others before you post them on site.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm