Coventry Show 2021 *CANCELLED*

Started by Nick, January 13, 2021, 04:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 19, 2021, 02:26:35 PM
[SIGH]

Will we EVER be free of this BLOODY virus! Normal life just cannot continue like this!

At the end of the day Kit we will learn to live with it in exactly the same way we have learned to live the the Flu.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: Nick on June 19, 2021, 08:13:33 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on June 19, 2021, 06:16:12 AM
That's a shame, but at least I'd held off sorting trains and possible hotels. I feel sorry for the organisers, very difficult decision.

I really need to replenish things like glue, filler, basic paints etc. I can see a trip to Hannants at Colindale on my horizon. Now there's a "b" of a place to get to from my place.

Remember it's only open Thursday to Saturday.

Yup, cheers Nick.

I'll have to pop up there, it's just that it's a long, awkward trip just for a few bits and bobs.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Freightdog862

Evening,

Is there any plans for a Coventry show in June 2022 or soon after? Just want to book time off work if its looking likely. Still one of my favourite shows.

Thanks,
Colin

Martin H

Quote from: Freightdog862 on January 21, 2022, 09:35:28 AM
Evening,

Is there any plans for a Coventry show in June 2022 or soon after? Just want to book time off work if its looking likely. Still one of my favourite shows.

Thanks,
Colin
I think they are looking into it. But so far a date hasnt been set to my knowledge.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.