Main Menu

2021 Whiffie Awards Update

Started by tc2324, February 12, 2021, 10:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 09, 2021, 06:48:30 AM
Appreciate the update Tc  :thumbsup:
Thank you for your work  here!!  I've still got time to pipeclay the pith helmet, unblock the snorkel, find the bow tie and dubbin my boots.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Gondor

Many thanks for all your work in the previous years and this year as well.

Quote from: tc2324 on September 01, 2021, 08:17:37 AM

It`s reasonably safe to say that next year I`ll be looking to hand over the baton to my successor so if you wish to have a crack at it, feel free to pm me and we can chat.

See you all then.  :thumbsup:

That will be a NO. I did a Virtual Scottish Nationals one year and that was enough.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

TheChronicOne

Thanks for the update! Perhaps next go 'round we can divide the aspects among a number of people instead of one person trying to do it all. One person can be responsible for getting pics organized, another can do the writing for the color commentary, one person can do the poll and voting, etc....   that might be a solution to alleviate some of the workload. Honestly, it seems like one hell of a task to undertake, even if just once a year, and I'm amazed you've managed it for all these years. lol
-Sprues McDuck-

tc2324

Awards Show on it`s way in the next few hours.  :thumbsup:

Be there......, or dont? It`s up to you really.  ;D
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Spey_Phantom

im already waiting im my best.....alright, alright!!....

if anyone is wondering who that cute lady in the red/black dress is in the 2nd row?.....its me  :o

sorry, our washingmachine broke down 2 weeks ago (cant afford to repair it, all my money is in builing a full scale replica of the Bristol Brabazon).
i ran out of clean clothes so my wife lended me this dress for tonight (was the only thing festive that fitted me), and the reason for the black tights is that i didnt have the time to shave my legs (its an award show, i wanted to look presentable).  ;D

so much for my opening joke  ;D, now back to you TC  :lol:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

TheChronicOne

Outstanding! Thanks for all your hard work.
-Sprues McDuck-