The RNLI Air Wing

Started by PR19_Kit, February 23, 2021, 02:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Try something EASY, Kit! A good Tamiya or (if you have the funds) Hasegawa kit might be a start, just to wind down & de-stress. ;)

If you can shoe-horn it into the GB, fine! If not, that's cool, as long as you're having fun! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 08, 2021, 04:22:04 PM

Try something EASY, Kit! A good Tamiya or (if you have the funds) Hasegawa kit might be a start, just to wind down & de-stress. ;)

If you can shoe-horn it into the GB, fine! If not, that's cool, as long as you're having fun! :thumbsup:

I'm doing exactly that, two kits are on order from the Big H as I speak. One is simple to build (I've done two of them before...) and I have the plans to Whiff it already in place.  ;)

And after thinking at length about the FULH, I realised I've got a kit of its modern day equivalent at home in The Loft, the Robinson R22, and that's a lot easier to build, so this project may get resurrected later in the year.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 09, 2021, 03:28:59 AM

I'm doing exactly that, two kits are on order from the Big H as I speak. One is simple to build (I've done two of them before...) and I have the plans to Whiff it already in place.  ;)

And after thinking at length about the FULH, I realised I've got a kit of its modern day equivalent at home in The Loft, the Robinson R22, and that's a lot easier to build, so this project may get resurrected later in the year.
:thumbsup:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Old Wombat

Good man! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

jcf

the Robinson R22, and that's a lot easier to build, so this project may get resurrected later in the year.

We get Robbies - R22 & R44, over the house all the time, there's a school at the airport just to north of us,
and so far we haven't had one crash into the backyard.
;D

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

Thanks Chris.  :thumbsup:

I'll get back on this in a month or so I expect.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit