Mil Mi-24 PDRV Revenue Protection - Finished Pics Page 4.

Started by zenrat, February 28, 2021, 03:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Looks great! There's something about a float helo that gives it some charm. You should do another one as a flying holiday home with somebody fishing from the pontoon  :lol:

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

And all the fish on the other side from the angler looking out of the water and sniggering  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Thanks folks.
I had originally planned hemispheres on both ends of the floats but couldn't find any sphere's the right size.

A Mil-26 on floats would make a nice flying holiday home.  Big enough to have a small fishing boat strapped to one float.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

The life rings on the sides of the fuselage are a nice touch  ;D
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Quote from: scooter on June 14, 2021, 05:44:25 AM
The life rings on the sides of the fuselage are a nice touch  ;D

Thanks Scoot.  I thought that after sinking a cigarette boat running contraband South Australian beer into Westernport Bay it would be nice to be able to drop a life preserver onto the floundering crew so they can remain afloat while the sea lions nibble at their legs...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..