The fastest ever ambulance....

Started by PR19_Kit, March 10, 2021, 06:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzbomb

Most excellent. That is looking so off the wall and cool  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dizzyfugu

Uh, that's looking good. And yellow:thumbsup:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

frank2056

Not only do you get free healthcare in the UK, patients are delivered to the hospital in high speed, BRIGHTLY COLORED air ambulances!

Rick Lowe

Once the after-images from the BRIGHT!! cleared, I can now see to type and congratulate you on another fine build.  :mellow:

PR19_Kit

I've got all my own printed decals on the Lightning now, but the Airfix ones are driving me NUTS! :(

There's over 170 of them with the kit, but of course I won't use many of RAF/military ones, but that still leaves a lot over. They're SO tiny I just can't be bothered with many of them, but I'm having to do them in batches as it does my head in.....
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

So, a bit like indy track links, then. ;D :banghead:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Old Wombat on March 26, 2021, 06:50:56 AM

So, a bit like indy track links, then. ;D :banghead:

I guess so, not that I'd go within 1000 miles of an indy track link! The 'all-in-one' versions on my Chally 2 are bad enough.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 26, 2021, 05:57:14 AM
I've got all my own printed decals on the Lightning now, but the Airfix ones are driving me NUTS! :(

There's over 170 of them with the kit, but of course I won't use many of RAF/military ones, but that still leaves a lot over. They're SO tiny I just can't be bothered with many of them, but I'm having to do them in batches as it does my head in.....

Yikes, the stencils on the Spitfire were bad enough and there was nothing like that number. Just say it had a repaint by the NHS and they couldn't bother with reapplying the "unimportant" ones.

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 26, 2021, 07:20:34 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 26, 2021, 05:57:14 AM

Yikes, the stencils on the Spitfire were bad enough and there was nothing like that number. Just say it had a repaint by the NHS and they couldn't bother with reapplying the "unimportant" ones.

Other than the warning signs about the Martin Baker rocket propelled armchairs, how many of the stencils are VITAL, rather than just  useful?
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

The "don't step" are probably necessary

PR19_Kit

There's lots of tiny, but inscrutable warning badges and signs all over the airframe. luckily many of them are yellow, so there's NO chance of them going on!  ;D

I've already added the ones for the bang seat, but there's quite a number of tiny triangles too, which I think worn of jettisonable stuff, like the over wing tanks.

I may put some of them near the stretchers............  ;) :wacko:

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 26, 2021, 07:39:07 AM

I now have visions of one of the ambulance crew fixing them to a patient  :angel:

Nick

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 26, 2021, 07:41:53 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 26, 2021, 07:39:07 AM

I now have visions of one of the ambulance crew fixing them to a patient  :angel:

Toe tag.  :wacko:

ericr