The fastest ever ambulance....

Started by PR19_Kit, March 10, 2021, 06:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Also available in yellow.  ;D ;D

Here's the well OTT decal sheet, now I've had to print the colours separately.

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Steel Penguin

wow Kit your not wrong,  that's well yellow  ;D
the decals are even more striking
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Nick

Ideal for the high-speed transfer from Shetland to Edinburgh Infirmary, airport to airport in 30 minutes!

PR19_Kit

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: Nick on March 21, 2021, 11:43:22 AM
Ideal for the high-speed transfer from Shetland to Edinburgh Infirmary, airport to airport in 30 minutes!

Probably, however from Edingburgh Airport......... unless you transfer to a helicopter

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Rick Lowe

LAPES?

Or the 'Shov'em out the back as we flash past'-method... with a 'chute of course...

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Rick Lowe on March 21, 2021, 01:23:21 PM

Or the 'Shov'em out the back as we flash past'-method... with a 'chute of course...

Exactly that, there being no hospitals with 6000 ft runways in the UK.

And as there's no upper engine, there's a large, empty tube leading all the way to the tail down which the patients can be ejected, rather like a Vigilante's linear bomb bay. And with the aid of the precision 'bomb sight' in the cockpit, the patients will be parachuted accurately onto the hospital's helipad.

Simples.  ;D

Regards
Kit

Rick Lowe

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 21, 2021, 01:45:41 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on March 21, 2021, 01:23:21 PM

Exactly that, there being no hospitals with 6000 ft runways in the UK.

And as there's no upper engine, there's a large, empty tube leading all the way to the tail down which the patients can be ejected, rather like a Vigilante's linear bomb bay. And with the aid of the precision 'bomb sight' in the cockpit, the patients will be parachuted accurately onto the hospital's helipad.

Simples.  ;D

Super Simples - and they're at the right location for fixing the Coronary Event, also...  ;D

Nick

I've heard of Laser Guided Bombs but not of Laser Guided Beds  ;D

zenrat

Now that IS yellow.

If not used for casualty ejection the empty upper engine exhaust tube could house a BFO braking 'chute so it could stop on a ha'penny.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on March 22, 2021, 03:48:24 AM

Now that IS yellow.

If not used for casualty ejection the empty upper engine exhaust tube could house a BFO braking 'chute so it could stop on a ha'penny.

Yes, but how could it take-off again?  :-\

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 22, 2021, 03:52:34 AM

Now that IS yellow.

Bungies.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Pellson

"Casualty ejection" eh? And here I am complaining about having gotten a lung punctured by the NHS (corresponding).  :o ;D
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on March 22, 2021, 04:08:34 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 22, 2021, 03:52:34 AM

Now that IS yellow.

Bungies.

AATO - ACME Assisted Takeoff.  As endorsed by one "supa-genius" Wile E. Coyote.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng