VICA - Veterinary Intensive Care Ambulance. - Finished pics page 4

Started by zenrat, April 05, 2021, 03:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Detail painting and assembly of the underside completed except for the petrol tank and exhaust.  I can push the wheels on tomorrow which will result in either three wheeling, or me breaking something, or both.
Being a kerbside kit this is moving along fairly quickly at the moment.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Nick

zenrat

Fred

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

The underside is completed.  As it's a kerbside a lot of this is detail painting rather than individual components.
Subaru Legacy WIP 21-04-2021 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

Dizzyfugu

PR19_Kit

I'm pleased to say that DOESN'T look familiar as I never had to grovel  around underneath mine.  ;D

But it DOES look very realistic indeed!  Nice job Fred. :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Thanks folks.  Apart from the orange anti roll bars I  followed the paint call outs on the destructions for once.
The steering still works which is a bonus.
Fred

zenrat

I hope to clear the body this weekend as temperatures are forecast to rise above 20C.
Fred

jcf

Quote from: zenrat on April 29, 2021, 05:25:53 AM
I hope to clear the body this weekend as temperatures are forecast to rise above 20C.

Good idea, the warmer it gets the harder it is to keep it hidden, the neighbors
might start asking questions about the odour.
:wacko:

zenrat

Fred

zenrat

I should take some more pics of this.

Today I added the veterinary equipment to the rear of the interior tub, put transfers on to the windows (which will obscure the view of the stuff I put in to the back), painted the roof lining, glued in the windows, and painted the red and orange in the lights.

Fred

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on May 15, 2021, 04:50:25 AM

Today I added the veterinary equipment to the rear of the interior tub, put transfers on to the windows (which will obscure the view of the stuff I put in to the back),

And yet we still tend to detail interiors of autos/afv's/aircraft knowing full well you won't be able to see 3/4 of what we've done once we've closed it up  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.