VICA - Veterinary Intensive Care Ambulance. - Finished pics page 4

Started by zenrat, April 05, 2021, 03:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 15, 2021, 06:31:07 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 15, 2021, 04:50:25 AM

Today I added the veterinary equipment to the rear of the interior tub, put transfers on to the windows (which will obscure the view of the stuff I put in to the back),

And yet we still tend to detail interiors of autos/afv's/aircraft knowing full well you won't be able to see 3/4 of what we've done once we've closed it up  :banghead:

But WE will know it's there, & that's the important bit! ;D :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Rick Lowe

All together:

"But WE know it's there!"

<Panto Mode off>

Dangit, ya beat me to it, Womby...

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Old Wombat

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat

A minor setback.  I was going to use the flashing lights from a Lindberg Dodge cop car (which comes with about 6 different types) but it's a big bulky unit and doesn't really fit in the space in front of the roof rack rails.  Plus I screwed up painting it and it needs stripping.
So instead i've knocked up a small circular unit from bits and pieces which should be ready to be attached tomorrow.  This is the finishing touch and so I will then take some beauty pics.
Fred

zenrat

Fred

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

PR19_Kit

Nicely proportioned car, the Legacy Estate (one reason why I ran one for 2.5 yrs...) and that colour scheme improves it too.

Nice job Fred.   :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Very nice, I like the livery a lot - even though I am not certain about the interior color!? Very cool, nevertheless.  :thumbsup:

Rick Lowe

Yes, very nice - though I agree the interior colour is BRIGHT!... but Green is restful, they say...

I like the bonnet logo, too - very cute!  :thumbsup:

Cobra

this is Super Cool & Well Done!You may want to send a Copy of the Picture the RSPCA and see what They think about it! Keep up the Superb Work :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Dan

NARSES2

Quote from: Rick Lowe on June 02, 2021, 06:38:33 PM
Yes, very nice - though I agree the interior colour is BRIGHT!... but Green is restful, they say...

I prefer a nice sky blue or similar
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.