USAF OA-9A Tigercat Vietnam Sandy

Started by AeroplaneDriver, May 04, 2021, 02:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perttime

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

I to like the Tigercat and you've made a really good job of it  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

You've got to wonder why they didn't do that for real, it would have offered twin engined 'security' over a Spad, and it was still carrier capable.

It looks MAGIFICENT nonetheless.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

AeroplaneDriver

Whoa!!  Apologies for the giant pictures!  Just switched to Imgur for photo hosting.  Guess I need to learn their system a bit! 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Old Wombat

S'OK! :thumbsup:

(Possibly) 2 options:

1. Choose a smaller size option when linking the image (I use about W=1200 when posting from SmugMug); or
2. Add [img width=??] to the [img] bit at the front of the link in the post.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

scooter

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 15, 2021, 10:19:29 AM
S'OK! :thumbsup:

(Possibly) 2 options:

1. Choose a smaller size option when linking the image (I use about W=1200 when posting from SmugMug); or
2. Add [img width=??] to the [img] bit at the front of the link in the post.

This is my preferred option, width=1280, along with a link to the high res version (usually stored on deviantArt)
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

AeroplaneDriver

DogfighterZen

You can also upload the images with a smaller size, i normally choose the 640x480 or 800x600 to post them here. I keep the original pics on my laptop and also keep a backup on a cloud service.
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

CammNut

That really looks the part - an aircraft that never got to show its true potential!

Captain Canada

That looks awesome ! And so right ! Somebody would have loved bombing the jungle in that baby ! Excellent work as usual, Nick. Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

AeroplaneDriver

Thanks for all the kind comments fellas.  Overall a fun build. Highly recommend the kit.

AndrewF