One Week Build 2021 General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, May 11, 2021, 07:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 17, 2021, 06:18:04 AM
The pair of you do realise someone will actually think this is a genuine request and response to such ? And I'm not joking

Sorry, Dad.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

Quote from: kitbasher on June 18, 2021, 05:05:34 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on June 17, 2021, 06:18:04 AM
The pair of you do realise someone will actually think this is a genuine request and response to such ? And I'm not joking

Sorry, Dad.   ;D

You missed something out KB.  I've put it right for you.   ;)

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitbasher

On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Not even half way through the year yet and I'm beginning to be grateful that I took full advantage of the "cheap note book" sales in January  :-X ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kitbasher

Final lap, chums, hope those part builds can be finished before the GB ends tonight.
Will lock the completed builds thread in the morning and then begin setting up the vote.

kitbasher

Just been looking back at previous 1WGBs and noticed that Brother Narses of this parish has a habit of building Blohm & Voss designs for the annual one weeker.

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on June 20, 2021, 09:54:23 AM
Just been looking back at previous 1WGBs and noticed that Brother Narses of this parish has a habit of building Blohm & Voss designs for the annual one weeker.

Must admit I only realised that once I'd started it. No real idea why, although it could be that the resin kits go together quite well and are relatively simple ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Gentlemen, if anyone who hasn't managed to get finished would like me to move their build thread to the "normal" threads then let me know and it shall be done.

Chris

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 21, 2021, 07:01:30 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on June 20, 2021, 09:54:23 AM

Must admit I only realised that once I'd started it. No real idea why, although it could be that the resin kits go together quite well and are relatively simple ?

That'd be the best possible reason - which is why these days I'd only ever contemplate a HobbyBoss quick-build or similar for the 1WGB.  So long as they're cheap  ;)

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 21, 2021, 07:03:01 AM
Gentlemen, if anyone who hasn't managed to get finished would like me to move their build thread to the "normal" threads then let me know and it shall be done.

Chris

Thanks Chris, saw earlier that a couple had been moved.

AeroplaneDriver

Am I missing something. I see the vote seems open but with only three entries shown. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

kitbasher

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on June 21, 2021, 11:15:07 AM
Am I missing something. I see the vote seems open but with only three entries shown.

It's under construction but the thread should be locked.  Hoping to get it finished later this evening.

Caveman

Quote from: kitbasher on June 21, 2021, 11:54:02 AM

It's under construction but the thread should be locked.  Hoping to get it finished later this evening.

Aw man! With only 3 entries and 3 votes each I thought I was in with a chance this time round  ;)
secretprojects forum migrant

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: kitbasher on June 21, 2021, 11:54:02 AM

Ahhhh...gotcha. Thanks!

So I got that going for me...which is nice....