Main Menu

The 2020 1-Week GB VOTE

Started by kitbasher, June 21, 2021, 01:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Excellent stuff there, and quite close for the top points too.

But Aeroplane Driver's Hunter...........WOW!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 29, 2021, 06:14:22 AM

But Aeroplane Driver's Hunter...........WOW!  :thumbsup:

Absolutely, a superb build and winner  :bow:

Thankyou for the silver medal lads, I'm extremely surprised  :thumbsup:

Well done to those who took part and thankyou to Dave for running it  :thumbsup:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

AeroplaneDriver

Thanks again for the votes chaps!  I personally thought Chris's Piaggo was amazing but surprised that CANSO's sci-fi scratchbuild didn't run away with it. Great stuff from everyone yet again, but part credit for my build has to go to Colin for his incredible Hunter resin. 

Now on to some Recce fun! 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

CANSO

Thanks to those who organized the GB, kudos to all participants and congratulations to the winner! :thumbsup:
As always it was exiting and challenging to finish a good looking model in a week.
I believe this was my swan song as well.
Keep modeling and stay safe everybody!
Cheers!

"It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end."
Douglas Adams

rickshaw

Am I too late to enter.  Bugger, I had a build all ready to go, too... :banghead: :banghead:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Glenn Gilbertson

Well done to all who took part, some wonderful work and a great winner. :thumbsup:

Weaver

Just realised I never posted on this - my excuse is that i was in hospital, but I've been  out five days... :rolleyes:

Anyway - congratulations to the winners and thanks to the mods. :thumbsup:

Aeroplanedriver's Hunter is gorgeous and was the thing I voted for immediately, before even starting to consider what to do with my other votes.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on July 07, 2021, 06:24:32 PM

Aeroplanedriver's Hunter is gorgeous and was the thing I voted for immediately, before even starting to consider what to do with my other votes.

Did the same thing  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.