The Ardennes 1940

Started by NARSES2, July 03, 2021, 05:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Yes, I'm aware of the Wendover, and it was referenced elsewhere in the Forum just a while ago.

I meant something a LOT more radical, like a full-on interceptor, perhaps Griffon engined, with 4-6 cannon etc.  ;)

Maybe even two engines............
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Yophe mate i am liking the push push Mustang quite alot  ;D..damn it !!! Thats got the idea clock ticking again  :lol:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

Thanks a lot! ;D
But remember: we are mainly here to celebrate Narses2's Delanne 10! ;)

perttime

The Arsenal-Delanne 10-C2 is  pretty strange. Discussions around it might push people into doing other crazy things.

I was reminded of the pusher canard Spitfire that I drew years ago, and somebody  (  :wacko: ) adding engines, fuselages and wings to my Spitfire racer drawing.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: perttime on March 12, 2022, 12:05:47 PM

The Arsenal-Delanne 10-C2 is  pretty strange. Discussions around it might push people into doing other crazy things.

And that's wrong because..........?  ;D ;D ;) ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Ok yup I admit im getting slow cause the twin tailed Lysander popped into the big empty bone on my neck and these two are pretty damn close to each other..if i remember right the Brits did build their verison cause im pretty sure ive seen it and pics of one crashed.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

perttime

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 12, 2022, 02:03:26 PM
Quote from: perttime on March 12, 2022, 12:05:47 PM

And that's wrong because..........?  ;D ;D ;) ;)
Oh. There's nothing wrong with craziness. It is encouraged but not compulsory. Same thing with silliness.

Tophe

We are building desk models that do not fly, that is why we may invent crazily without endangering the life of a test pilot and witout the sadness of a RC 'fail to fly"...
But Mr Delanne, Mr Payen, were true engineers daring to invent credibly (inspiring us for non flyable things)...