Lost Cosmonauts' 3D printed what-if playthings and emporium

Started by Lost Cosmonauts, August 11, 2021, 07:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: The Wooksta! on March 21, 2024, 03:00:33 PMRemember, I volunteered to build this one first.

If it prints ok and you've a sliver of space on the bench between Ta152s
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete"

The Wooksta!

The Ta 152s are in an interminable spray/mask/spray cycle.  Any distraction from that would be most welcome.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Pellson

Oh, God!
This is it! I'm finally pushed over the edge. Come hell or high water - I need one!  :wub:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: Pellson on March 22, 2024, 05:38:32 AMOh, God!
This is it! I'm finally pushed over the edge. Come hell or high water - I need one!  :wub:

You trust both UK and Swedish postal systems to actually get it to you or do you want to wait till I'm in Sweden next?
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete"

The Wooksta!

The overwing rocket boosters are separate, aren't they?

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: The Wooksta! on March 22, 2024, 08:33:01 AMThe overwing rocket boosters are separate, aren't they?

Yes, they split in twain to wrap around the wing surface so it can be modelled with or without

Accidental Loggie

And of course I want one as well, but the transaction would need to be done in person with cash to keep it off SWMBO's radar.... :thumbsup:
Converte et subvertere

Pellson

Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on March 22, 2024, 05:45:02 AM
Quote from: Pellson on March 22, 2024, 05:38:32 AMOh, God!

You trust both UK and Swedish postal systems to actually get it to you or do you want to wait till I'm in Sweden next?

I think the postal system will work, having proven it from Scotland, at least..  ;D
I shall have to take a peak at the rest of your catalogue as there will be an opportunity to cram more things into one parcel, methinks..
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Lost Cosmonauts

OK, I'm not sure why but the download option for the catalogue wasn't working

So...

Apollo splashdown capsule
Miles M52
Armstrong Whitworth AW58 delta and swept wing variants
Armstrong Whitworth AW169
Armstrong Whitworth AW171
Armstrong Whitworth AW56 (1/144)
Avro 698 (1/144)
Barnes Wallis Swallow (also available at 1/144)
Blackburn P.139
DeHavilland DH117
English Electric P.1
English Electric P.8 single and tandem versions
Fairey Delta 3
Saunders Roe P.187

Blue Water missiles, Avro Z122 and Viper jet engined Blue Steel variants, Miles M.52 rocket drone

Laser cut hangar and two types of hardened aircraft shelters

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: Accidental Loggie on March 22, 2024, 10:14:44 AMAnd of course I want one as well, but the transaction would need to be done in person with cash to keep it off SWMBO's radar.... :thumbsup:

1 advice slip in the package saying "Congratulations on winning our online free kit competition!" coming right up

Rheged

Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on March 23, 2024, 02:41:57 AM
Quote from: Accidental Loggie on March 22, 2024, 10:14:44 AMAnd of course I want one as well, but the transaction would need to be done in person with cash to keep it off SWMBO's radar.... :thumbsup:

1 advice slip in the package saying "Congratulations on winning our online free kit competition!" coming right up

Now that's diplomacy for you!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Accidental Loggie

Quote from: Rheged on March 23, 2024, 03:28:29 AM
Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on March 23, 2024, 02:41:57 AM

:thumbsup:  :o
Now that's diplomacy for you!
Converte et subvertere

Lost Cosmonauts

It might be time to start clearing bench space Mr Wooksta!

Untitled

The Wooksta!

The bulk of the Ta 152s have been painted, so a break from them is needed after the interminable masking last week.  The work has been worth it though.

I may scrounge some extra nose/main gears at some point for an 1121 that went naval.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan: