Gannet Scale Models

Started by Mossie, August 11, 2021, 08:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Cosmonauts

Numonday doesn't always show everything so I've cobbled together something of a catalogue as a free pdf download

Will update again in 6 months or so but you'll probably see the other stuff I'm doing in the meantime on here
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete"

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on February 27, 2023, 02:46:56 PMNumonday doesn't always show everything so I've cobbled together something of a catalogue as a free pdf download

https://www.numonday.com/product/march-2023-catalogue/

Will update again in 6 months or so but you'll probably see the other stuff I'm doing in the meantime on here

p.s. if you are concerned this is a data gathering exercise then you can access it by plugging in any old nonsense in the email and address fields. as long as the postcode looks plausible the order gets accepted and takes you to the download
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete"

PR19_Kit

Shouldn't it be this URL?

https://www.numonday.com/shop/gannet-scale-models-store/

The first one is just a list of traders on the Numonday site, including yours.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: PR19_Kit on February 27, 2023, 03:24:51 PMShouldn't it be this URL?

Thanks, for some reason I can't just share straight to the catalogue page itself. Doh!

Lost Cosmonauts

Some very exciting news for the start of the new financial year - with Horby having gotten into the 3D printer game last year my models and designs will be available soon alongside other hobbyist designers via the next release of their Airfix and Horby brand internet connected resin printers. Either home users or local model shops will be able to search designs on the attached touch screen and print directly without needing a computer. We get to retain control of the stl files so no fear of piracy and you pay a royalty per print via an airfix.com account. Really looking forward to seeing the other designers they're getting on board and the breadth of modelling possibilities this will open up

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

jcf

Lost Cosmonauts

Rumbled, a nice idea but unfortunately a load of seasonal baloney

NARSES2

Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on April 01, 2023, 01:06:09 PMRumbled, a nice idea but unfortunately a load of seasonal baloney

Well I didn't understand a word of it (getting old) but now I get it. Naughty boy  ;D  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Accidental Loggie

Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on February 27, 2023, 03:31:18 PM

Thanks, for some reason I can't just share straight to the catalogue page itself. Doh!

Ooh!  Top stuff here: might have to get rid of some "normal" kits to make room for some of these, especially the F.155-related models.  It really is the Spec that keeps on giving 😎
Converte et subvertere

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: Accidental Loggie on April 09, 2023, 01:15:58 AM
Quote from: Lost Cosmonauts on February 27, 2023, 03:31:18 PM

Ooh!  Top stuff here: might have to get rid of some "normal" kits to make room for some of these, especially the F.155-related models.  It really is the Spec that keeps on giving 😎

The store is rather depleted as I'm taking a bit of a break but feel free to baggsy models in advance for when I start up again

Lost Cosmonauts

Still on a bit of a break but feeling steadily better so hopefully back onto doing novel things again soon

NARSES2

Glad your feeling a little better sir  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Either the P6 or the P.1103 would be very welcome, they've been threatened long enough!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Lost Cosmonauts

Quote from: The Wooksta! on April 18, 2023, 07:27:45 AMEither the P6 or the P.1103 would be very welcome, they've been threatened long enough!

If you're out of your mojo hole I'll do my best to serve. P.1103 first I think.