LF Chieftain Mk.10 & Chieftain Mk.11 Inst. sheet

Started by JayBee, September 06, 2021, 09:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

All I am realy after is the colour scheme for the 'Berlin Brigade' block scheme for the tank.
Link to a suitable site, scanned copy, or any ibfo would be greatfully be recieved.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

I've got some pics of them in my Haynes Challenger 2 book Jim, but I'm 170 miles from it at the mo I'm afraid. :(

But in the meantime, how about these?

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

JayBee

Thank you gentlemen, my prayers have been answered.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

If you're applying to something else Jim, one thing to bear in mind is that the squares remain constant in size no matter what the vehicle.  So the squares on a Fox or Ferret are the same size as the Chieftain, they're not scaled to fit.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Dizzyfugu

Interesting - I did not expect that RAL tones would be used. But, after all, the Cammo was used in Berlin, so procurement of these paints might have been quite pragmatic.  ;D

PR19_Kit

They probably just went to Spandau Paint Supplies and bought a few cans.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit