Distillerie de vapeurs nocives

Started by loupgarou, September 16, 2021, 02:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loupgarou

For my train layout, I am working on an industrial zone. Inspired by an authentic 1:1 bottle,

I have built a distillery of dangerous vapours, with the stills and various vessels. The external hopper is for the seeds of the various herbs used: ergot (spurred rye), datura, hemlock....with some dried spanish fly added. After maceration and various distillation phases, the resulting elixir is bottled (in another building). It's widely appreciated in rural France. No customer ever came back to complain.....   :wacko:

The roof structure has been reproduced, even if it won't be seen much.

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

frank2056

That looks good! It took a second look to see the Apollo orbiter. That must be the source for the special lunatic juice. Is the local croque-mort et directeur de funérailles also one of the plant's investors?

loupgarou

Quote from: frank2056 on September 16, 2021, 09:07:09 AM
That looks good! It took a second look to see the Apollo orbiter. That must be the source for the special lunatic juice. Is the local croque-mort et directeur de funérailles also one of the plant's investors?

Thanks. It's a good suggestion for some other activity.  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.