M60 Excarvator

Started by Wardukw, September 24, 2021, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Somehow this topic became locked and im buggered if i know why or how..oh well its unlocked now .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

That looks MOST impressive!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Awesome.  The blade in particular looks like its metal that's had all it's paint worn off pushing dirt around rather than plastic.

:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

That does look rather good  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

That is ... exquisite? ... Yes, I shall use that word!

That is exquisite, Phill! Absolutely looks like a real, very hard used engineering vehicle! :bow: :bow: :party:

Guy with the MG36 looks a bit like Elton John. :o
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Thank you gentleman   ;D
Im surprised at how well that blade turned out...i am still not happy with the tracks tho..would have loved to replace those with Friumodel tracks but they were either to expensive or couldnt find em anywhere..bloody covid.
I replace my tracks as often as i can on some tanks..like tigers for example.
I checked out the M88 last night and started to mark out lines where the cuts will be ..well at the moment anyway..this is just the muck about stage after all  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

Well ive been looking at pics of the crane from a Leo1 ARV and i got some good ones then i found something else which has also now got my attention.
A Centurion ARV which if i had seen before ive forgotten about.
Ive got a Cent in my little pile thanks to a bloody good mate of mine and i think theres another ARV in the future  ;D
Accurate Armour do make a conversion for the cent but wheres the fun in that..we're wiffy builders so the cent will be wiffied  <_<