2021 Whiffie Awards Polls Closing Tonight at 8pm GMT

Started by tc2324, October 16, 2021, 07:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Old Wombat

Excitedly waiting for the Awards Show, got my best blue Bonds singlet (a.k.a. "wife-beater"), Stubbies (shorts, not the underwear type) & thongs (again, not the underwear type ... flip-flops, I think some non-Aussies call 'em) all lined up, ready to go! :thumbsup:

Although I might go with the Rossi's instead of the thongs, you know, for a bit of real class! ;D

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

McColm

tc2324

Tiger, Tiger!

zenrat

I've had my MCC tie dry cleaned,  ironed a crease into my khaki shorts, washed my long white socks and polished the leather on my sandals.  I'm ready to go...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Quote from: McColm on October 30, 2021, 08:54:47 AM
How long is that road train?

No idea.

Used to be a 50m limit in the NT when I was a cop up there but that was before B-doubles & a heap of other things.

My guess, looking at the photo, is about 70m (+/-).
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

tc2324

Ok, so over the next 30 minutes or so I`m going to be turning off the voting and doing what I need to do.

The Awards show will be held at 8pm GMT on Saturday the 6th November.

See your there.

:thumbsup:

Tiger, Tiger!

sandiego89

Thank you tc for all you do for this.  Excited for the show- with all the politics and celebs ruining the other big shows, this is surely the show of shows!!
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Rheged

Just collected the dinner jacket from the cleaners today. Opera glasses re-adjusted, boots cleaned and new hearing aid batteries inserted
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

JayBee

My butler has ensured that my full Highland outfit is ready (dress McLeod tartan) so I shall be there.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Rheged

Quote from: JayBee on November 02, 2021, 12:00:31 PM
My butler has ensured that my full Highland outfit is ready (dress McLeod tartan) so I shall be there.

You are politely requested not to puncture any JMN's with your newly sharpened Skian Dhu.........even if they deserve it!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Rheged on November 02, 2021, 12:54:16 PM
Quote from: JayBee on November 02, 2021, 12:00:31 PM

You are politely requested not to puncture any JMN's with your newly sharpened Skian Dhu.........even if they deserve it!

Nah, go on, do it anyway! They DO deserve it!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

I am busily debating on whether to wear my dress armo(u)r (complete with the dried blood spatters of mine enemies slain in glorious battle) or opt for the full body green paint jpb.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng