IAI Kfir C.2, Republic of China Air Force (中華民國空軍, ROCAF), mid-Nineties

Started by Dizzyfugu, October 28, 2021, 12:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Pellson

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Wardukw

Love it Dizzy..prefect camo for that plane..back story is a great read..ya ever decide to write a back story book count me in for sure  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

ChernayaAkula

Jolly nice work!  :thumbsup:

Now do a C.10 with some proper BVRAAMs (Super 530, Derby, AMRAAM...) in the Ching-Kuo camouflage.  ;)
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on November 03, 2021, 12:23:11 PM
Love it Dizzy..prefect camo for that plane..back story is a great read..ya ever decide to write a back story book count me in for sure  ;D

Glad you like it. I actually considered a kind of "collection" in book form, since there are a lot of projects and their stories that have piled up over the recent years. But the FlickR pages mus suffice.