T-17 Granite Assault Tank

Started by Wardukw, November 02, 2021, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Well, we've had

How about

TANK BOY ?
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Hahaha oh yeah boiii ..your so one it mate  ;D  ;D  ;D
Im not doing much right now on lulubelle..got my first vaccine shot and i feel rather knackered..so coffee and nicotine to the rescue  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Weaver was collecting parts to build Tank Girl's tank (comic book version).

Where did you get to mate?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Tanks girls tank would be a interesting project..the main vehicle is easy but everything else..damn.
Theres so many litttle bits on that tank Weavers probably still collecting bits Fred.
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

Shes all done guys ..finished ,,sorted,,ready for the yard ..tis was fun but i kinda what to do another plane  :-\

DSCF3066 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3067 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3068 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3069 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3070 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3077 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3087 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3093 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3094 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3103 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr

Well guys now the annoying part of what to do next ,,i do have some started builds i havent finished so hmmmm ? <_<

Old Wombat

TAnK BOY RULZ! ;D ;D ;D

Brilliant finish, Phill! Love it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

nighthunter

Kinda screams the desperation of the US in the world of "The Man in the High Castle" universe.
"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

Wardukw

;D Thanks guys..didnt turn out to bad from what it was  :lol:

NARSES2

Is that Brad Pitt perched on the hull ?  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Haha Narses ..naaa mate..just some figure ive had for yrs..finally found a place for the dude.  <_<

Old Wombat

He is, in fact, a "modern" tanker from the Dragon U.S. Tank Crew kit (#3020)

Released in 1993 & looks to be OoP at the moment.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Thank ya Fred mate  ;D
Guy you've either got a dictionary of all the figure sets made or one hell of a memory..either way i would happy with either of em  :lol: :lol:
And im sure ive still got one of those sets around..or maybe its just the box  <_<