1971 Airfix 1/72 Blohm und Voss BV.141

Started by KiwiZac, November 08, 2021, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

I know this is still a sore subject with alot of fokes out there but a WW2 German isnt complete with the swastika on the tail.
Zac mate shes still a beauty anyway for its age ..lovely bit of work  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on November 10, 2021, 10:28:02 PM
a WW2 German isnt complete with the swastika on the tail.
"Not complete" is a kind of "what-if"... ;)
(far from Realist point of view requiring exact copy)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Thats a good point Tophe mate ..the fact tho is the 141 aint a wiffy ..buttt i have seen this thing which is a black square with lines thru it to make it kinda look like a swastika but it clearly isnt one..thats wiffy  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

KiwiZac

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on November 10, 2021, 10:28:02 PM
I know this is still a sore subject with alot of fokes out there but a WW2 German isnt complete with the swastika on the tail.
I don't have one small enough!! Otherwise it'd be there.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

Wardukw

Oh thats a bugger for sure ..ive got quite a few but there all 32nd scale..wee bit big and ive noticed that its only really been say the last 12 yrs or so where they been included..before that ( might longer ) not a chance in hell of them being there.