Freightdog Telford release, well almost.. is the BAC Hawk T.2 (1975 proposal)

Started by Freightdog862, November 09, 2021, 08:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

You can put me down for one even that I could not get the link to work.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Freightdog862

Sorry Gondor, profile is on my Facebook page now.

Knightflyer

Ohhh that looks different. Not so subtle that you'd miss it, but not not so overt that it hit's you in the face! (I know what I'm trying to say!)

And with the oodles of Hawk kits I have stashed away ..... something different now to do with them!

Thank YOU Colin!  ;D
Oh to be whiffing again :-(

Freightdog862

Quote from: Knightflyer on November 13, 2021, 07:41:04 AM
Ohhh that looks different. Not so subtle that you'd miss it, but not not so overt that it hit's you in the face! (I know what I'm trying to say!)

And with the oodles of Hawk kits I have stashed away ..... something different now to do with them!

Thank YOU Colin!  ;D

Your welcome, you can thank Thorvic for suggesting it.

Gondor

Quote from: Freightdog862 on November 13, 2021, 07:29:38 AM
Sorry Gondor, profile is on my Facebook page now.

Been and looked, still want one, maybe two as I can think of a couple of things to do with that. Are the Sabre missiles to be in the set or will will you be selling them seperatly if you are doing them as I could probably use a few of them as well.

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

JayBee

Sounds good to me.
Unfortunately I do not do "social" media in any form so I can not see your profile on F*%+$book.

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

AeroplaneDriver

Looks great Colin.  I'll be grabbing one or two when it's out. Thinking mine will be an RAF Germany Hawk GA.2.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Gondor

Here you co Jim

Image link copied from Freightdog's Facebook post for those that don't use facebook. Profile drawing by Jan Polc.

Gondor

kitbasher

Must take a closed look at Mike's models tomorrow, some of the subtleties escaped me today.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Freightdog862

Quote from: kitbasher on November 13, 2021, 10:08:43 AM
Must take a closed look at Mike's models tomorrow, some of the subtleties escaped me today.

Mike used the tails on a Matchbox 200 and an Airfix T.1a, but used sidewinders on the two seater. Proof that other kits can be used, the Revell kit is better detailed but the Airfix T.1a is an easier kit to build.

Freightdog862

Quote from: Gondor on November 13, 2021, 09:41:41 AM
Here you co Jim
Image link copied from Freightdog's Facebook post for those that don't use facebook. Profile drawing by Jan Polc.

Gondor

Thanks for sorting out the image here, all too technical for me!

Colin

Gondor

Quote from: Freightdog862 on November 13, 2021, 10:23:11 AM
Quote from: Gondor on November 13, 2021, 09:41:41 AM
Here you co Jim

Gondor

Thanks for sorting out the image here, all too technical for me!

Colin

Your welcome

Gondor

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: Freightdog862 on November 13, 2021, 10:21:09 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on November 13, 2021, 10:08:43 AM

Mike used the tails on a Matchbox 200 and an Airfix T.1a, but used sidewinders on the two seater. Proof that other kits can be used, the Revell kit is better detailed but the Airfix T.1a is an easier kit to build.

Was wondering how it would work on the 200 kit.  That would be quite the Hawk.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Weaver

Colin, are you planning to sell the Sabres separately? There's plenty of other UK projects that they'd be a nice addition to.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

zenrat

Quote from: Freightdog862 on November 13, 2021, 07:16:51 AM
...Of course what you call it is up to you, I think Warhawk II has a nice ring to it?...

Warhawk II in USAF service, but surely Tomahawk II and/or Kittyhawk II when used by the RAF?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..