Welcome to the 2021 Whiffie Awards Show

Started by tc2324, November 13, 2021, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

and what  a great show it was, like every year, congratulations to al the winners and those nominated.
it gets harder to choose a winner every year.

and a special thanks to you TC, you were a fantastic host and organiser to the awards show and i wish you the best of luck on the restoration of ZE360. the next awardshows wont be the same without you hosting, but im sure TomZ is gonna do a great job taking over from you.

now, time to get this dress off and into my PJ's, these tights are killing me  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

philp

Thanks TC for a wonderful 9 years keeping my vision going.  You did a great job.

TomZ you have big shoes to fill but if you ever have questions or want to chat on things please PM me.

Congrats to all the winners this year.  I am so glad my fun idea of celebrating all of the great ideas this bunch produces will be continuing on.
Kind of brings a tear to my eye, oh wait, that was the onion.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Rheged

Another superb show!    I hope  the Academy are considering an award for "Incredible services to Whiffery "   for this gentleman's amazing work!!   Thank you for nine years of organising, and all the best for your Phantom exploits!!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

buzzbomb

Great work TC in compiling all that. Thanks for your efforts for this year and all those previous.

To all the winners and indeed to all who contribute to make this site great, continue the fantastic work.

I do not know what is cooler, the great work you have done here.. or that you "have" a Phantom  :o

comrade harps

Well done to all the winners and nominees!
Whatever.

zenrat

Hooray!

<stands up, throws popcorn at Chris and empty beercans at Jon, jumps on table, slips on spilt Strawberry Milk and disappears from view>

Thank you for your service TC.  Good to see you stuck with established practice by ensuring the incoming presenter got a gong.   ;D

TomZ, don't forget to publish your banking details so we know where to direct the funds.  And please, please, please next year can you not put the antipodean table next to the toilets.  TC did it every year and with my decaying hearing it's getting increasingly hard hearing the announcements over the snorting and whooping noises made by the W/HaG/Bs hoovering up whatever it is Harold sells them... :unsure:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

AeroplaneDriver

Wonderful stuff!  Well done to all the well deserved winners.  And thanks TC for all the hard work! 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

rickshaw

Great show.  Well done from downunder!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Old Wombat

Quote from: TomZ on November 13, 2021, 12:47:36 PM
Tony,

I'm sure everyone here will join me in my appreciation for all your effort over the past 9 years running the whiffies.
Thank you very much for all your work!

I can only hope that as your successor I can carry on the tradition and achieve the same high quality.

That "other" award show will take place at the end of March next year so I will come back with the nominations and the polls somewhere early that month.

TomZ

Hear! Hear! Excellent work over so many years, Tony! Thank you! :bow: :bow: :cheers:

And thank you, Tom, for taking over the mantle of Academy Master & MC! :thumbsup: :cheers: :party:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

Congratulations to anyone who made it to the shortlist(s) and to the eventual winners - so much good stuff to choose from (as usual).  :party: :drink: :thumbsup:

And, beyond anything else, many thanks to tc2324 for not only setting this up here, but also for the dedication and effort through the previous years, contributing a great share to making this forum what it is.  :bow:

We are unworthy...

FAR148

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! :drink: So much awesomeness!  :wub: And a huge thanks to tc2324 for all his hard work!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

See you guys next year!
Steven

Pellson

What a field! Such a show!

Magnificently arranged, and my heartfelt thanks
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

su27rules

Thank you TC for nine years of hard work and all the best for your Phantom exploits!!
Welcome TomZ !!

kitbasher

Yep, great stuff, tank you TC.  And good luck Tom!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

ericr

Congratulations to all ! winners and nominees alike  ;)
thanks for organizing this in all those years !

and thank you so much for my Vehicle nomination :
I must not used to such competitions, so it comes as a surprise to me,
my inspiration is flattered and my modest skills are blushing  ;)