Will Armée de l'Air et de l'Espace markings be changing?

Started by The Rat, November 15, 2021, 05:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

The French Navy kept the original "Navy Blue" colour even after the 1976 change. Personally I think the darker blue looks far better
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Quote from: NARSES2 on November 17, 2021, 02:06:49 AM
The French Navy kept the original "Navy Blue" colour even after the 1976 change. Personally I think the darker blue looks far better

:thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Pellson

AFAIK, the only change to the roundels in modern times was the ditching of the yellow border in 1982, so I suppose the colours have stayed the same throughout.

Then again - someone ought to know, rather than me guesstimating..  :rolleyes:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

AndrewF

As far as I'm aware, the (lighter) blue roundel colour has remained the same since WW2 - it wasn't changed in the 70s, so presumably won't change now (as the flag used the navy blue colour prior to '76).

Mossie

What am I going to do with my cans of French blue now???
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Quote from: Pellson on November 18, 2021, 01:53:12 AM
AFAIK, the only change to the roundels in modern times was the ditching of the yellow border in 1982,

I thought that yellow border looked very smart.

Quote from: Mossie on November 18, 2021, 10:01:47 AM
What am I going to do with my cans of French blue now???

;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.