Asurada GSX Cyber Formula car (OOB build).

Started by zenrat, November 22, 2021, 02:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Asurada GSX Cyber Formula car (OOB build).

This is a 1/24 Aoshima kit built out of box.  The car comes from the Future GPX Cyber Formula anime.  I have adjusted the photos to make them look more cartoony.

Asurada GSR - 4 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Asurada GSR - 7 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Asurada GSR - 9 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Asurada GSR - 15 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Asurada GSR - 21 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Asurada GSR - 31 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Dizzyfugu

Lovely!  :lol:

And why do I see it all the time with "Rothmanns" advertising on the body?  :unsure:

NARSES2

I know nothing about cars, real or otherwise, but that's stunning sir  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Wardukw

If its got wheels and its fast and it looks wicked i like it..this car is all those things ..awesome Fred mate  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

McColm

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

DogfighterZen

That looks fast just sitting there!  :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I wonder how that would look with a set of different wheels and a dark/carbon fiber type finish... guess i may have to buy one to find out!  :mellow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

Quote from: DogfighterZen on November 23, 2021, 05:15:18 AM
That looks fast just sitting there!  :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I wonder how that would look with a set of different wheels and a dark/carbon fiber type finish... guess i may have to buy one to find out!  :mellow:

There is one built like that out there.  It's on one of the modelling forums (Britmodeller?).  I came across it when looking for pics of the finished model before I started this one.
I have the kits of the two other versions to build one day.  The rally mode version will be first (higher ride height, treaded tyres, lots of lights) and then the marine version (floats and a "hydro drive" unit.
Fred

Wardukw

I second dogfighter...carbon fiber on that ? ..hell yes  :thumbsup:
The marine version sounds damn weird but i think might look pretty cool ..make me want one of these now but with our postage here in NZ being 100 percent crap i dont want to be 54 by the time it gets here.
Still waiting for a model i brought Tuesday last week..drive time to the shop i scored it from is 1.5 hrs away.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

buzzbomb

zenrat

Fred

Old Wombat

I see BNA have the Luna & Selena kit available again.

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est