DONE @p.3 +++ 1:72 Do 217 F-0 w. SG 104 "Münchhausen", a maritime nutcracker

Started by Dizzyfugu, December 16, 2021, 11:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: frank2056 on December 29, 2021, 11:09:03 AM
Beautiful build and outstanding weathering!

I wonder how long it'll be before someone "borrows" your images to "prove" that this was a real WWII German design...

Well, his Ukrainian fanclub will, if it strikes their fancy.  However, I'm waiting for Thomas to share a WarThunder/WoWP forum post about it.
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Dizzyfugu

Thank you all very much, glad you like it. The charm of this abomination is that it is quite close to reality, proverbial "what-if". Interesting is that you actually find a lot of material about the SG 104, what made writing up the background easier and also helped with the aircraft's overall concept, including its fictional frontline deployment and its test unit. A very good overall package, and it does not look bad at all.  :lol:

But it's still a scary contraption, for anyone involved. No wonder that guided stand-off weapons prevailed...  :rolleyes:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Doug K

Amazing work, that will rattle the fillings in the crew's teeth....

Glenn Gilbertson

Great research & backstory, brilliant pictures & a beautiful model! :thumbsup: