My stash just grew again. (2022)

Started by seadude, December 30, 2021, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Magic, thanks for that. It looks like I've got the 'complex' one.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

DogfighterZen

And these were just delivered 5 minutes ago...

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Mossie

Freightdog 1/72 Mustard glider. Dinky wee thing!  :wub:

You cannot view this attachment.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Leading Observer

From the big H an early Birthday present to my self - Anigrand YA-9 and Takom Silbervogel Suborbital Bomber & Atomic Payload
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures

scooter

Quote from: Mossie on December 07, 2022, 11:05:09 AMFreightdog 1/72 Mustard glider. Dinky wee thing!  :wub:

6 Million Pound Man? :wacko:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Mossie

Quote from: scooter on December 07, 2022, 01:59:44 PM6 Million Pound Man? :wacko:

Given the state of the UK economy when Steve Austin first aired...

I love to think we could have built MUSTARD but I don't think it was ever likely, same with HOTOL.  Reaction Engines might manage to power something into space, fingers crossed.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Miniart 1/72 Assault of Medieval Fortress.

Christmas present for my daughter.  Small castle with four sets of knights including siege rams.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 05, 2022, 05:23:39 AMOn the model front I got one of the Special Hobby new tool Me 109 E's, this time the Rumanian and Slovak Aces boxing. Great value at £12.

Interestingly the Big H have this as a new release this week and at £2.50 more (which is still not a bad price). Double result  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Bought a Sword 1:72 Spitfire XVIe and a Pavla 1:72 Spitfire vacu canopy set (unrelated from each other, though).

Mossie

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 09, 2022, 02:27:18 AMThat castle looks fun  ;)

I was under pain of death from the missus if it was too big.  I looked at a bigger one but daughter wanted "one that's easy and has little men" so this fitted the bill.  Not sure it'll be easy being Miniart...

The title sounds like a dodgy early Japanese movie with ropey dubbing.

Mossie

Airfix 1/72 A6M2b Zero

On a mini kit run recently.  I blame Narses, I mentioned I passed this one over last year when Lidl had them cheap and he said it was a nice kit, so obviously twisting my arm right up my back when they had them again.  I guess he has to get his own back for all those appearances in "The Book"...  ;)

Not sure what to do with it, in danger of becoming a shelf queen the moment after its bought...

Steel Penguin

paint it up to look like the texan trainer from the blue oyster cults video, "take me away"
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!