My stash just grew again. (2022)

Started by seadude, December 30, 2021, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

Quote from: Steel Penguin on December 09, 2022, 01:15:51 PMpaint it up to look like the texan trainer from the blue oyster cults video, "take me away"

Now there is a GREAT idea.   :thumbsup:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

The Wooksta!

Was donated an Airfix Fiat G91 and an Airmodel 2seat conversion fuselage by Uncle Frank.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

DogfighterZen

And this came in today from Germany via ebay...

And i believe this one was the last stash entry for the closing year... unless i spot a good deal with fast shipping, that is... :angel:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

NARSES2

Quote from: Mossie on December 09, 2022, 12:13:06 PMAirfix 1/72 A6M2b Zero

On a mini kit run recently.  I blame Narses, I mentioned I passed this one over last year when Lidl had them cheap and he said it was a nice kit, so obviously twisting my arm right up my back when they had them again.  I guess he has to get his own back for all those appearances in "The Book"...  ;)

You cannot view this attachment.

I'm such a good influence  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Birthday presents.

'81 Kawasaki KX1000C by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Land Rover Series III 109" LWB by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Bike is 1/12.  It has both the big ol' fairing shown in the box art and the earlier windscreen.  Everytime I look at it I get the CHiPs theme in my head. I loved that show.
Land Rover (Series III?) has a "Spinal Tap in reverse" typo.  Or is it the Loooooooooooooooooooooong wheelbase version.
I've been looking at pics and love the well used but not too shabby condition of this one.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Flyer

You cannot view this attachment.

To be used for parts, mostly the engine's. But maybe one will be built as a 262, to be decided...
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Brought a set of 35th scale tracks for the M1A1/A2 Abrams MBT ...got em at a great price and tonight I'm getting another set for a slighty earlier version of the M1 .
Gettin while the gettins good as these are getting harder to get here.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Gondor

Received today via eBay

1 x 1/72 Pavla C72121 conversion/detail set for the F3H Demon by EMHAR, one of which I just happen to have in the stash.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

AeroplaneDriver

From the eBay Fairy:

1/48 Airfix Seafire FR.XVII.  Good price on this one PLUS it came with resin exhausts, Eduard pre-painted cockpit detail set, and Eduard canopy mask. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rick Lowe

3-D printed:
Fox Armoured Car in 1/35
Luger parts for finally completing a very old conversion of an airsoft hulk
a kazoo (yes, you read that right) for making a craft I saw in an old Gerry Anderson comic

Still a few bits to come, but they may be listed in the 2023 edition...

Wardukw

Scored another set of M1A1 early model tracks ..those have a purpose and I'm glad to have em ...these will make a difference to the model there for.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Wondered into a Hobbycraft y'day and found the usual load of Revell and Italeri stuff, plus scads of 1/48 Tamiya, which I ignored of course. But there was one 1/72 Mastercraft Javelin FAW7 lurking there, and now it isn't.  ;)

Not that there's ANYthing 'masterly' about a Mastercraft Javelin, but it IS a Javelin, however crude, and therefore worthy of storage for future use.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

DogfighterZen

Ok, i said that if a good deal came up, i'd take it so, i took it and this baby arrived today...  :wub:

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"