My stash just grew again. (2022)

Started by seadude, December 30, 2021, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

You need a few more pylons on that Jim, it's a little 'under-weaponed'..............  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: JayBee on April 23, 2022, 11:40:48 PM
Lee is refering to this beast :

I don't know why but Imageshack does not like me no matter how I try to connect to that site.   :angry:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

zenrat

Quote from: sandiego89 on April 23, 2022, 01:24:47 PM

I can't get over how big that Hasgawa MiG box is.  I've built that model,  90% of the contents of that box will be space.

However, that is not why I posted.  I just had to congratulate you on finding what I assume is an unmolested 1973 vintage Airfix 'dyne.  Well done.  I'm jealous.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rheged

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 24, 2022, 12:11:19 AM
You need a few more pylons on that Jim, it's a little 'under-weaponed'..............  ;D

I seem to recall a discussion some time ago about whether a kitchen sink was available in the appropriate scale..............or for that matter any other sanitary earthenware.
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

zenrat

Hasegawa 1/72 Skyraider has The Toilet included in some boxings.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Quote from: Bungle on April 23, 2022, 03:30:25 PM
Quote from: The Wooksta! on April 23, 2022, 03:07:18 PM
Alternatives?  Dunno about 48th, but in 72nd Esoteric did a vacform about 30 years ago and long OOP.  Still some out there though.  CMR did one too, if you can afford to sell a kidney for one.

ACE did a 72nd version, actually did two an 'Early' and a 'Late' version. I have the Late version, lots of parts in a small box and plenty of droppy things, in my stash clearance plus the Siga version.

Looking at Scalemates the Siga and Ace kits have the same ancestry

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

The Wooksta!

Snagged a Novo miles Master on ebay.  I'm toying with an engine swap to a Merlin 25 power egg from a Lancaster to do an alternate panic fighter to the Miles M.20, and the Master started off as a proposed fighter anyway, the Miles Kestrel.  May well use the Pegasus one I have tucked away instead.  One with a Perseus or Taurus is also possible.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Dizzyfugu

An Italeri 1:72 Hs 126 from ev!lbay for just EUR 8,- p. p., potentially to be mounted onto Ar 196 floats (some day).  ;D

JayBee

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 24, 2022, 12:11:19 AM

Well Kit I do not think there is much room left for more pylons.  :rolleyes:

:wacko:

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

PR19_Kit

You could sling a couple under each side of the tailplane.............  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Arrived today from Scottsdale AZ

1 x 1/72 Quickboost QB72129 Hawker Hunter PR Nose. This was the only clear nose I could find to allow me to do the PR.10 Hunter.

Gondor

The Wooksta!

Weaver was unimpressed with it, he said the shape was off.

Care package arrived from the Isle of Arran earlier, comprising an SR.187 undercarriage section, a similar piece from the P.8 as I have a bit of a mash up in mind, think BAC's answer to Hawker's P.1121, and an Avro Z.59 missile. I have a Vulcan or two spare to use as a mother ship for it.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Rheged

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

kerick

The Skyraider fuselage is so big you could add a bomb bay.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise