My stash just grew again. (2022)

Started by seadude, December 30, 2021, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

Got home today to find that a box had been put next to my bin. The box was damp so I am not happy with the courier! It contained

1 x 1/72 eduard Lightning F.6 etch brass set

1 x 1/72 eduard Hawk 100 etch detail set although I thought I had ordered two sets.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

McColm

Quote from: Gondor on August 01, 2022, 10:04:33 AM
Got home today to find that a box had been put next to my bin. The box was damp so I am not happy with the courier! It contained

1 x 1/72 eduard Lightning F.6 etch brass set

1 x 1/72 eduard Hawk 100 etch detail set although I thought I had ordered two sets.

Gondor
I once found a parcel that had been delivered whilst I was out in the bin. The card had been pushed through the letter box with the instructions to where he/she had left it.

Gondor

Quote from: McColm on August 01, 2022, 12:53:23 PM

I once found a parcel that had been delivered whilst I was out in the bin. The card had been pushed through the letter box with the instructions to where he/she had left it.

What were you doing out in the bin?

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

McColm

Quote from: Gondor on August 01, 2022, 12:59:21 PM

Gondor
Retrieving my package.

The Wooksta!

Quote from: Gondor on August 01, 2022, 12:59:21 PM

Gondor

Well, he's not going to be in a biscuit barrel, is he?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Gondor

Package from the big yellow H today

1 x 1/72 Hobby 2000 TA-4J Skyhawk IAF 72052

1 x 1.72 Scale Aircraft Conversions E.E. Canberra Landing Gear 72054 for the Airfix kits

Gondor

Wardukw

Picked up my super score today.
1 x  1/35th Meng M3A3 Bradley  w/BUSK III
1 x 1/35th Meng M3A3 interior set
1 x 1/35th Meng Ausf A late Panther.
I did the math and here you'll pay $365 for that lot..i got these for slightly less than 1/4 that amount.
All three have been started and well lets say not a very skilled modeller and i dont know if these kits scared the dude or he or she lost interest ..either way..happy me.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Something i've been after at a reasonable price for a while.

Skyline GT-R R32 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

I want to build this...

...Jim Richards '92 Bathurst winning "Pack of Ar5eholes" car.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Very nice Fred..i had this kit many yrs ago ..i turned it into a pro street drag car..big block blown v8 and so on and so forth..looked good..its a very nice kit..good score mate  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Spey_Phantom

new online rder placed:

-Revell 1/144 EA-6B Prowler
-Dragon/DML 1/144 AH-64A & Mi-28 havoc combo
-Italeri 1/72 Caproni Ca.311
-Revell 1/72 Nieuport 17c
-Special Hobby 1/72 EoN Eton TX.1 / SG-38 Over Western Europe
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

kitnut617

Last week I got a call from the LMS I use now (80km away) that a kit I ordered had finally arrived, roughly two years later. An Airfix 1/48 Canadair Sabre F.4. The manager told me they ordered eight of them but by the time I got there to pick up mine, he had only one left. All the others (plus mine) had been picked up already.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Gondor

Received today from Howes Models

Railmatch Paint 15ml Enamel Paints

1 x 427 New Tarmacc; 1 x 428 Worn Tarmacc; 1 x 300 BR Standard Loco Green; 1 x 305 Bufferbeam Red - Vermillion and 1 x 403 Roof Dirt which was missing from a previous order.

Gondor

McColm

Arrived this morning , although labelled used the individual shops are bagged. Not as easy as suggested on videos on YouTube but I like a challenge!

Gondor

Arrived from Kingkit today

1 x 1/48 Airfix Hawker Hunter F.6 to become an FGA.9

From eBay

1 x 1/72 eduard zoom SS201 F-4E

Gondor

McColm

A surprise win on Ebay the Sutcliffe 1/72 Avro York.