Started by TomZ, January 01, 2022, 12:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Wardukw

I've never seen this before..it's nuts and super cool..count me in  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Robomog

Mostly harmless ...............

NARSES2

Tom's superb Valiant EC Mk 3

Valiant EC Mk 3

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Devilfish's Lightning Mk III, just because it suits the scheme so well

Lightning Mk III

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Wardukw

63cpe

PR19_Kit

Fred Zenrat's backstory for the 'Martin B-28 1/2 in the 'Best Backstory' class, what else?

QuoteNo one is quite sure why Martin built the first B.28½ Canberra although there are plenty of theories;  was it a cost saving pre-production test build for the B.57?  did it result from an error converting the English Electric drawings from Imperial measurements to American feet and inches?  was it to save money on infrastructure?  or was it part of a plan to trick enemy defences into thinking that attacking aircraft were further away until it was too late?
Whatever the reason (and nobody at Martin is talking) the first Half-Can1 was rolled out of Martin's Baltimore plant and took to the air on 19th July 1953.
Visually the basic airframe was a half scale version of an English Electric Canberra PR.9.  The only variations being the undercarriage, the cockpit, and the engine nacelles.  The use of General Electric J85 Turbojets necessitated increasing the diameter of the nacelles above that of a true half scale replica, the cockpit and canopy had to be redesigned to enable the single crewman (or woman - thank you Reg) to fit, and the undercarriage were lengthened.  This of course leads to more questions such as why did Martin build a half scale English Electric Canberra and not a half scale B.57?

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50701.new#new
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitbasher

Makes me think of an alternative to the Meteor!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter