Your Chance to Sway the 2023 Whiffies

Started by TomZ, January 01, 2022, 12:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

And in the utterly bonkers but brilliant category UhuFin's Para-Martin A-26P

Para-Martin A26-P

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Old Wombat's Valmet OY Lentokonetehdas (Valmet Aircraft Factory) Kalpa (Sword)

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50654.135

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

ericr

NARSES2

Wardukw

Many  :thumbsup: s to Ericr for the flying truck...when the experts said "This thing is as aerodynamic as a brick" ..this is what they ment 😁   and as many  :thumbsup: to Steelpillows Twinfire  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

ericr

NARSES2

Wardukw

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on November 05, 2022, 04:43:45 AMThanks Chris.

Deserves the nomination if only for the subtle weathering as much as anything else  :thumbsup:

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency