Your Chance to Sway the 2023 Whiffies

Started by TomZ, January 01, 2022, 12:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

I did not know my Shinden had been nominated so thanks heaps for that Tom  :thumbsup: and a big  :thumbsup: to Doggyfigther too..his Blue Thunder really does deserve to be here ..so many excellent builds all i can say is.....bloody glad im not one of the judges  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on May 19, 2022, 06:46:54 PM
..so many excellent builds all i can say is.....bloody glad im not one of the judges  ;D

Oh, yes you are! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 19, 2022, 06:50:57 PM
..so many excellent builds all i can say is.....bloody glad im not one of the judges  ;D

Pantomime season starts earlier every year (or finishes latter ?)  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

NARSES2

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Robomog

Quote from: zenrat on May 07, 2022, 02:04:01 AM
In the "I wish I had built that" category and the "I can't believe i was the first to post this" sub genre, Robomog's Walraaars!.

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50296.15

Thanks Fred, much appreciated

Mog
>^-.-^<
Mostly harmless ...............

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 19, 2022, 06:50:57 PM

Nope nope nope nope..i dont have too..my mummy gave me a note  ;D  :wacko:

:thumbsup: on Franks build..a excellent build  &lt;_&lt;
And those two scooters .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:..one each ..very very nice indeed  ;D
Annnd as for the Walraaars.. :thumbsup: on that too..its like the only thing its missing is Orks  :wacko:..love it   :lol:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Fred Zenrat's INCREDIBLE Akuyaku tank in the 'You're NEVER going to believe this!' Class, and a few others as well.

https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50324.new#new

Yeah, I( know if he gets on the podium in this GB he'll get a Whiffie nomination, but I think it's worth one anyway.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Huge yup to Flappies Comanche and Freds Akuyaku tank ..both are brilliant  :thumbsup:

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency