BAC Vanquish B.3

Started by Devilfish, January 18, 2022, 11:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

That's  lovely lookin engine..don't mind a good V6 at all..my daily driver is a 03 Mitsubishi Diamante xi..3.5ltr..full leather..all the yummy bits and arpund 350hp..its a Diamante VRX engine with a wee bit of computer remappping..quite and fast and yup i did install a completely new sound system..USB of course and my USB stick has 46 albums on it..happy times  ;D
Oh i just watched a vid on youtube about one hell of a car..im not going to go into to much detail but check for a 4x4 capri ..this thing is beautiful..the rego will help..B654 WOO ..you guys will love this  :thumbsup:

Ya know i would go with the military actually made a new radar system just for this plane..they've done it before..P61 Black Widow for example so there's no reason they wouldnt do it for something this special.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Devilfish

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 26, 2022, 06:03:25 PM
That's  lovely lookin engine..don't mind a good V6 at all..my daily driver is a 03 Mitsubishi Diamante xi..3.5ltr..full leather..all the yummy bits and arpund 350hp..its a Diamante VRX engine with a wee bit of computer remappping..quite and fast and yup i did install a completely new sound system..USB of course and my USB stick has 46 albums on it..happy times  ;D
Oh i just watched a vid on youtube about one hell of a car..im not going to go into to much detail but check for a 4x4 capri ..this thing is beautiful..the rego will help..B654 WOO ..you guys will love this  :thumbsup:

Ya know i would go with the military actually made a new radar system just for this plane..they've done it before..P61 Black Widow for example so there's no reason they wouldnt do it for something this special.

Well the Manta still needs a lot of work.....

Thankfully my daily is a 330bhp Jag XF (also a V6).  Would love a supercharged V8 next time (XJR)

Wardukw

Well one thing for sure is i wouldnt complain about a XF Jag mate and a supercharged XF would be a bloody good replacement..or a XFR if ya wanna go nuts ..oh and broke ..those beasts aint not what i would cheap here  ;D
Been there with a lot of work to go car too ..quite afew times in the past..its strange but kinda glad i dont have one right now .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Pellson

Quote from: Devilfish on January 26, 2022, 01:41:30 AM
Unfortunately I have to settle for a V6....

(Not my car, but this is what I have planned)

V6Manta by Paul Carter, on Flickr

There's so many alternatives when it comes to GM power packs, and that ain't one of the worst. I have a mate who's a euro GM fanatic, and he's built quite a few proper rubber burners out of that.  :thumbsup:

That Manta body came as a hatchback as well, a friend of mine having one when I was about 20. It looked a bit like a mini Chevy Monza. As far as I can remember, we actually did manage to catch some opposite sex attraction to that, probably mainly due to it's brothel red interior.. :rolleyes:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

PR19_Kit

That's the engine I have in my Signum, but mounted sideways and with an added turbo.  :thumbsup:

To plagiarise what Rolls Royce used to say, the horsepower is 'adequate'.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

I had a job yesterday which sucked at a pretty high level..no hard by any means but just plain stupid.
07 Toyota Estima right hand park light bulb replacement and realign the head loght beam.
Best way to remove the bulb..take out the entire headlight but first remove the bumper.
Like come on!!
Im not sure what toyota was thinking on that day but it clearly wasnt much.

I love that line about Rolls Royce breaking down...Rolls Royce do not break down..they just fail to proceed  :lol:

PR19_Kit

The Signum's the same, to change a sidelight or front indicator bulb you have to remove the ENTIRE front bumper, madness.  :banghead:

But I found another way to do it, involving a large screwdriver and a 2 ft length of 2 x 4...............  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Ohhhh a 2x4 ..i see violence required  :lol:
I did fix a mini once with a Komatsu PC450 and after that i fixed a Morris 1100 and a morris minor with the same machine..and about 80 other cars.
Ahh that was a fun week that was  ;D