The Rocky Horror Modelling Show, featuring "Timewarp."

Started by Radish, February 14, 2022, 12:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

The idea mainly features the "Time Warp" idea, although additional features may be added to the concept.
For example:
A Junkers Ju88 in full German "Desert Storm" markings/colours....modern markings, wraparound desert scheme, etc..
An F-104G in a WW2 RAF "Battle of Britain" scheme?
A Sopwith Camel in low viz USAF colours, perhaps like an A-10? Perhaps with clipped wings with Sidewinders? Bigger engine??
An A-10 with German WW1 colours, including different Lozenge patterns?
Anyway, that's it....could be a concept used with AFVs, or anything else too. Figures??
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

McColm

Was this after jumping to the left, then jump to the right, put your hands on your hips...
Selected aircraft have been known to have World War II paint schemes for anniversaries.
The Revell Avro Shackleton AEW.2 which looks like a Avro Lincoln AEW.5 will get the RAF Bomber Command paint job.

PR19_Kit

We had the Time Warp GB back in 2013, and I did a WWII camo'd TSR2, complete with mid-upper and tail turrets, and toting a Tallboy in the bomb bay.  ;)

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Joe C-P

I am thinking of building USS New Jersey BB-62 in her predecessor's colors, either the Great White Fleet scheme of buff, white, and black, or the crazy lozenge of WW1.  Pleeeease give me an excuse to go to the hobby shop!  I even have the buff paint already!
;D
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

scooter

Quote from: JoeP on February 15, 2022, 12:31:52 PM
I am thinking of building USS New Jersey BB-62 in her predecessor's colors, either the Great White Fleet scheme of buff, white, and black, or the crazy lozenge of WW1.  Pleeeease give me an excuse to go to the hobby shop!  I even have the buff paint already!
;D

Great White Fleet!  Although, I am slightly biased with that
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng