Skymaster R.1

Started by Devilfish, February 17, 2022, 11:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Id love one of these in 35th scale..do a Vietnam dio with one and a Bird Dog as well .
Two Cessnas one dio  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

zenrat

Good job.

I'd like Airfix to re-pop their 1/72 version.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

The Rat

The 337 is one of my favourite aircraft, and you've pulled off a masterpiece with it!  :wub: :thumbsup:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Pepsi Concorde

Looks so right in naval colours! :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Have you guys noticed just how many different aircraft look brilliant in RN colours ??? Its astounding.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 19, 2022, 12:45:52 PM
Have you guys noticed just how many different aircraft look brilliant in RN colours ??? Its astounding.

Because post 1945 or so they are so simple. You just need to pick which demarcation line you prefer (if your subject has one)  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

The good old suck and blow! The pilots had to constantly watch the rear engine gauges to make sure it was still running.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Devilfish

Quote from: KiwiZac on February 18, 2022, 09:59:50 PM
What an inspired idea, lovely work! Now dreaming about one in AAC camo...

AAC was my original idea......I can't remember why I went over to RN

AndrewF

NARSES2

Quote from: Devilfish on February 20, 2022, 11:23:39 PM
Quote from: KiwiZac on February 18, 2022, 09:59:50 PM
What an inspired idea, lovely work! Now dreaming about one in AAC camo...

AAC was my original idea......I can't remember why I went over to RN

Because they are the Senior Service  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sandiego89

Nice work! 

Now get cracking on that wing-fold, you know you want to  ;)
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Joe C-P

A great plane and a great adaptation thereof!
:thumbsup:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.